RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's sad to see her not in the garage anymore, but at least she lives on rswarrior.com. I want to welcome Gary (NYPD79) the new owner of my Warrior.

http://www.rswarrior.com/Gallery/NYPD79.aspx

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I'd like to welcome NYPD79 to the forums...And to say I really appreciate ALL that you do for us. Even though I don't live in New York, I appreciate the dedication that you have in doing your job, as a police officer. It takes a special person to take on the task of protecting and serving the public. And to put their own lives in harms way every day...I salute you and ALL your fellow colleagues who go out day after day to do the job.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! And I pray that the good Lord protects and watches over you and all the other police officers, fire fighters and military servicemen and women.

Keep up the good work!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
546 Posts
cry![/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]quote:Originally posted by gman

Welcome NYPD79. You bought a nice bike. Now what is Doog going to do?

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Sean I guess you really love that nake bike because Vector is wanting to get a bike loike yours. I think he is starting off smaller .

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum nypd. Whenever your ready, feel free to chime in.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Dcanna, I decided to stay with the Warrior, but if I were to get a sport bike, it would have
to be at least 1200cc's baby![:0]

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome! Hopefully you'll have a better chance than the rest of us to talk yourself out of a ticket!!!! BTW nice bike!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts