RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Warrior today! I have been looking at them since they came out and decided to take the jump. My old bike was a 99 Vulcan 800 classic and I'm extatic about the big jump in CC's. It will be nice to be able to keep up with my friends (blow by more like it [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]) and their Midnight Stars.

After getting the bike, I couldn't help but get a few mods. To start out with I ordered the Barons BAK, Power Commander, Samson Ground Pounders, Master Cylinder Relocation kit, Kuryakyn grips with a throttle boss, and some drag bars from yamaha. Can't wait to get all of them on. If anyone wants to see some pics, check em out at my imagestation accounthttp://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290607475

·
Registered
116 Posts
Right on bro.... Welcome to the club, you should be able to find out anything you want/need to know here. Lots of knowledgeable people on this forum. It is great.

Troop

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome Hobb3s, you being from a neiboring state, maybe someday we can go for a ride together.
Come to the forum before you go to the dealership, it will save you time, money and headaches.

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Welcome.

FYI the cylinders are ceramic lined so you need to lean on the throttle to seat the rings good.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hobb'ster, you did good! now you got a tiger by the tail! speakin of which, do you have a little 6yr old side kick goes by the name calvin? enjoy yor new flyin machine. wwII warbirds, eh? seems like a theme to do your bike over. maybe a p51 w/50cal cannons to give it that authentic look, feel n sound. crak, crak, crak, splash! chek out www.ntag.com. sent my brother here last year for his bday. we haven't seen him since! heheheh.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Nice bike Hobb3s welcome to the rswarrior site! I'm in Pueblo, maybe we can get together and ride. There are 4 of us here planning a ride this summer.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Congradulation my friend... and Welcome.

You can think of the Warrior as a way of life, as a religion almost and this hear is your temple. We have some profits we call administrators, they are Sangathor, CarKnee, Darkstar and Saint, Bill. There are also devils in the forum, I am one of them.... my mission is to make you spend all the money you earn on your bike. But there are people worst than me. Those are the Harley Riders.

Joking aside... congradulations on a great bike...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks all for the great comments and the warm welcome!

Thats actually not a very bad idea, but I would have to go with the p-38 and get some nice nose art painted on there.

quote:Originally posted by PonchoVilla

Hobb'ster, you did good! now you got a tiger by the tail! speakin of which, do you have a little 6yr old side kick goes by the name calvin? enjoy yor new flyin machine. wwII warbirds, eh? seems like a theme to do your bike over. maybe a p51 w/50cal cannons to give it that authentic look, feel n sound. crak, crak, crak, splash! chek out www.ntag.com. sent my brother here last year for his bday. we haven't seen him since! heheheh.

The flames are painted. The pic I took was with the flash, so it doesn't really show the depth of the flames. They do look a lot better in person, they really blend well with the black.

quote:Originally posted by torque

Hobb3s, are those flames painted, or are they decals?? nice bike, and welcome.

Not to worry about spending all my money on mods for the bike, as I have pretty much done all of that, heh.

quote:Originally posted by Bismarck

Congradulation my friend... and Welcome.

You can think of the Warrior as a way of life, as a religion almost and this hear is your temple. We have some profits we call administrators, they are Sangathor, CarKnee, Darkstar and Saint, Bill. There are also devils in the forum, I am one of them.... my mission is to make you spend all the money you earn on your bike. But there are people worst than me. Those are the Harley Riders.

Joking aside... congradulations on a great bike...

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Cerino, I think you have been had by the devil also... but its OK, as they say its better to rule in **** than to serve in heaven. hmm some how Saddam comes into my mind when I say that !!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts