RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like a pest but , ok some people have the yamaha logo under there name , and some dont "when your looking at what their comment on something was" and at first I thought it was b/c just newbies didnt then I saw some w/ it that where scooters and some scooters w/o it , how do i get it and do you have to be here a cetain amount of time , I know its a dumb ? but I want that logo!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
That is the "I donated money" logo.

If you donate to help keep this site running you get a logo under your name.

The link is on the bottom of the page.

See here for more info:
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1707

CarKnee

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
1warrior ,you gotta pay to look cool!! No seriously ,Carknee has done a great thing creating this forum for us.A donation is the least we can do to say thanks.I have no idea what it costs to keep this going but i'm sure it does not come cheap. THANKS CARKNEE !!!!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey Carknee Sorry bubba I didn't know you were accepting donations for the site, mine has been sent I look forward to seeing the star logo under my handle, and will send some more each month, this is a good thing and I don't mind helping where I can, maybe a post to bring everybody up to speed on the donation thing would be a good idea, I think the support would be more than you'd expect provided
everybody knew about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts