RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

I am a new member to the forums, having been here about two weeks now. I was considering multiple bikes, and after reading alot of posts here, i made my decision.

Last friday i left Prescott Valley, AZ for Albuerqueque NM to pick up a 2007 Saphire blue Warrior.

I have 75 miles on it now, and i couldn't possibly be happier. I know everyone likes pic's, even if it's still 100% stock so..here it is.

Chris

·
Registered
16 Posts
congrats i have the same bike 473miles... mod fever just hit like ****. i got yami tt bars and churches v-bak also just now bought some rip saws. enjoy i know i do!!!!!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Congradulations on the new Warrior and welcome to the club....anyone notice that new factory warning sticker on the '07 exhausts?[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
890 Posts
I've seen that sticker... Crazy Yami factory. Welcome to the 4M Cmartin. You will soon be checking this thing every hour. Best place for knowledge. Welcome again!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome CMARTIN,
Congrats on the new bike.
I got the same bike last month and love it,started my mods with a new seat and more stuff on the way. This is a great site for info and some laughs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
SHA-ZAM! Congrats on the bike. You will not have any regrets in choosing a Warrior. You just want to ride ride ride. And when you are not riding you will be here looking for ideas for your next mod. Just remember to keep the sticky side down

1 - 20 of 30 Posts