RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 Runs perfectly haven’t found any issues all mods professional done rear fender exhaust with new brake fluid bracket led tail and turn led headlight bars grips mirrors air box delete custom black pant custom seat just looking to see what people think it worth

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,910 Posts
Based only on your post with pictures a few days ago and this post saying it runs perfectly my guess would be $3500 but in fact it's worth what ever someone is willing to pay!

Ref:

Don't tell me you are selling it already?

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Be careful when buying an "Agreed Value" insurance policy and read the fine print. I had one for my classic BMW but when I read the fine print the policy covered the "Agreed Value" or "Actual Cash Value" whichever was LOWER unless i had an appraisal to support the higher value.
I was able to find a proper AGV policy from Haggerty.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,910 Posts
I guesstimate that if I had to buy a replacement bike and make it like what I have now, I would need $12k~$15k to get the bike, get it in shape and at baseline, somewhere on the planet find the parts, get Ivan's and get a Fuel Manager, Shorai, everything on my posted list.

If I found one having some of the things I want then it will cost more, so to some extent its really pretty much same-o same-o. And I would have to pull all the mods off to inspect and clean and evaluate, too.

I do my own work so no labor money needed.

My bike is coming-up on 20 years old. Assuming it hasn't yet sold at the time, I plan to make the rounds of classic insurers and see what's out there that can net me $15k if totaled.

I've heard good and bad about doing this. Will see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts