RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Gary, I like the style of the photo. How did you get the visual effects on that picture? Did you actually take the photo yourself? with your phone?

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man, the Forum has changed so much since I last used it. That was one thing that frustrated me so much was how much it was changing. That picture was taken by me years ago. The bike is sitting in the middle of the Mojave River in Downtown Barstow. A member did all the fancy special effects.
Now get this, there is a house under all the pucker bushes. This is the the original location of Barstow and the river flooded back in the early 1900's it's crazy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
About getting your photo's to look like the one that Gary posted.....Known as HDR or High Dynamic Range photo effect. Take 3 or more shots in quick succession with camera on tripod. Each shot has different exposure ranging from under exposed to over exposed. Special HDR programs of which there are quite a number will merge all the shots into 1 image which can then be tweaked with more special effects.
Great HDR software program is PHOTOMATIX which is what I use. Check it out here: https://www.hdrsoft.com

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts