RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Wow! I ordered mine after you did. Where did you order from? I got mine from Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse. And they came from Idaho as well.

I scraped the pegs a few times on Ocean Drive here in Newport without even trying. These tires are great. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
I ordered from MAW too, on 6/18. It went from Boise to N Salt Lake City. 3 days later went from N Salt Lake City back to Boise. Then back to N Salt lake City, and on to Henderson Co. From there it went to Nashville and spent a long 4th of july weekend there. At his point I contacted FEDEX. Total waste of time, they were not interested in helping me.

So on Tuesday morning, I contacted MAW and gave them the info, including incident #. The FedEx truck showed up at the house yesterday. The driver couldn't find it in the truck. My wife had to point it out to him. (DUH!!!)

As far as I know FEDEX is still looking for the tire. I just don't want it's bar bill from Nashville to show up on my credit card. I have to assume that I have a tire that likes country music.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I'm having a set of BridgeStone Exedra G850R and G851F put on tomorrow. Was running Metz with a 210 on the rear but going back to stock size for (hopefully) better wear.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Mine have been on for a few days. Love them.

Of course the old ones were like slicks. No cords showing, but every turn began with a 2 to 6 inch rear wheel drift. Just glad I stayed upright. I do not recomend trying to get the last few miles out of a tire. I had 8500 on the old ones --- Too much.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
I'm new here so I have to ask. Are Shinko's worth buying? I know they are a lesser expensive tire but is the tire any good? Is handling greatly sacrificed?
Another hijacked old thread! Lol i put a Shinko 190 on my bike and it transformed the bike. The bike felt 50 pounds lighter as soon as picked her off the kickstand and as for handling the bike now almost falls into corners. My sportbike riding friends can not believe how low I can lean now.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts