help them out on that. So, now I'm thinking what the other members
could offer everyone else since we are sort of like one big
family here. I'm asking everyone that can offer anything and I mean
anything at a discounted rate, feel free to post up and help out
your family! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I've been building custom golf clubs for about 14 years. I'd build clubs for cost plus shipping if anyone is interested, but please make it after Christmas. It's a little late for me to do anything right now.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Nice ideal

I can help people with business computer network installs/troubleshooting and computer security issues.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
actually there might be something I can do. my wife makes soaps , bath bombs(fizzy thing you drop in your bath water) and lotion bars (looks like soap but actually is lotion that you rub on your hands) in a variety of shapes and scents. I know most people on this site wouldnt be interested but it might be nice for a wife/girlfriend/ mom etc. she could sell them at cost to the warrior family.
pm me for more info. ( i will more than likely give your info to her and she will email you withe all the important stuff)

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Thats a great idea, but as for myself, I will have to think about what I do. maybe pass along a few used parts at a discount. And I have already parted out a lot of things.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Pep

I've been building custom golf clubs for about 14 years. I'd build clubs for cost plus shipping if anyone is interested, but please make it after Christmas. It's a little late for me to do anything right now.

Can you make a custom putter? Its for a friend of mine that has been helping me out & golf is his passion, he plays at least twice a week. PM me with details so we don't hijack this thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Forum members have received a discounted price on V-BAK's since they were introduced.

·
Registered
851 Posts
This is a great idea. Well, I am a safety consultant, OSHA and stuff like that. I don't think this will help anyone, but who knows. I also have some parts laying around the garage that I really don't need, but too lazy to list them. Mostly stock take offs. But I am all for helping others, so I am in.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, I'm gonna ask everyone to delete any post that is mentioning
that they cannot do anything to help anyone out. And I want to ask
anyone that wants to ask for help to keep it in the PM's. Let's
try to keep this post on the serious note so it doesn't get
confusing to read, thanks. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Networking is a wonderful thing...

I can be of assistance with your purchase of:

Vinyl Replacement Windows (3+ vendors)
Kitchen and Bath Cabinets (4+ vendors)
Cultured Marble Tops (1 vendor)
Countertops, laminated only (We make our own)
Vinyl Siding (2+ vendors)
Exterior Window Shutters (2 vendors)
Storm Doors (2 vendors)
Patio Doors (3+ vendors)

We don't offer nominal lumber, drywall, insulation, shingles, appliances, fixtures, lighting.

I don't and won't measure, design, or install though those services are available.

We are wholesale only with locations in Camp Hill, PA, in VA from Chesapeake to Arlington, Winchester, VA. We have been in business since 1967 and I've been here since 82.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I can help out with motorcycle accessories from these two websites as I have a dealership for both and will sell cheaper to anyone on this site than if you purchased them direct... just get me a part number of the accessories that you would like, and I will PM you back with " My RS Warrior website" price.

www.customdynamics.com

www.chromeglow.com

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
I can answer questions on Medical billing and dealing with insurance companies when they say NO. I can teach you how to get a free Kitchen from Lowes or Homedepot but be prepared to be a complete asshol

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I can offer custom design work and fabrication at a reduced rate for site members. As most of you know I allready do this. If theres something that you need made let me know I can do most anything, and most of the time I can beet anybody elses price. (I do not do machining work, powdercoating or plating sorry)

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I can offer 2d/3d cad drawings.

I can also design custom parts for the warrior. I have designs/manufacture Dual Velocity Stacks, Cam Covers & Pulley Cover. I can also help you design a custom design for one of these parts. I can have parts on a water jet to a tolerance of +/-.003 and can cut upward of 4" thick aluminum

I also offer powdercoating, chroming, anodizing or polishing services for parts manufactured through me.
I think I have very competitive prices and normally way under what the big dogs charge.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
My work would be a "have to be there thing"(Industrial Mechanics and High Voltage Electrical) /emoticons/emotion-6.gif ,but my wife is a Master Gardener, Heritage Rose society member and Nashville Rose society member. She also working on her American Rose Society Master Consultant title. She knows roses and what is supposed to be my office has a huge book case full of rose books. Any questions for the members or thier better halfs, I'll be glad to find it out.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Okay i Work @ Coca-Cola Antwerp in the P.E.T.-blowing department (NO I DO NOT BLOW UP LITTLE ANIMALS [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]), So that's nothing i can help you guys with.
BUT: there have been in the past members who have gone above and beyond there duty as forum members for us European buyers of warrior-goodies and other stuff (remember the tether ball[?], you know who you are[8D] Again thank you for all that service!)
So if Anny of you ever want to buy goods (even non warrior related)In Belgium and have trouble with shipping or buying, I will return the favor and do all your shopping and shipping.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts