RS Warrior Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 6828 Posts

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
So Evil u gonna go for another warrior? As for me im gonna get me another midnight.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
if its possible im going to keep my warrior and buy a buell. i have wanted a buell for years. if you have never ridden a buell you need to check it out. they are loud and freaking powerful. my warrior is still running fine and i can fix the broken bits.it seems wrong to let a perfectly good running bike go. i had a frame guy look at it and he said there was no frame damage so i think im going to keep it unless it doesnt financially make sense. the warrior is really an all around good bike. it looks killer , has good power,has been very reliable. we have been down many roads together. so im hoping to just add another bike to my stable that way i can take my time putting the warrior back together. to get it back on the road i need hand & foot controls and an exhaust. everything else is cosmetic. that can be done during the winter if need be. i dont blame you for getting another midnight. mine has brought me much enjoyment.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Started cleaning her. Took a chance yesterday hoping to miss the rain, uh no.. the rear Avon storm felt great on wet pavement. Put her in the garage and waited to go at her after work today. My god, was I really that board and stir crazy over the winter that I polished over 20 pieces of aluminum? 4 hours in and I haven't put a dent in the clean up effort the tins and a few pieces of aluminum cleaned & shined. Hopefully this new product Wizards Power Seal really works on protecting aluminum. She looks stunning clean and like an annoying hag ex girlfriend when she's dirty.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Booked in for the dreaded UK MOT test, I'm expecting the usual 'its a bit loud innit' advisory, it doesn't mean a fail but just watch it, you might get pulled!
Feck em, I say!! lol
Let's see what he thinks about the new straight through stubby :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
Rode to work everyday this week having a strange thing happen though, It's only 6 miles to work but for some reason it's 50 to 60 miles home:confused: any you guys have that problem:D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Rode to work everyday this week having a strange thing happen though, It's only 6 miles to work but for some reason it's 50 to 60 miles home:confused: any you guys have that problem:D

wow...i thought it was just me...there's gotta be a patch in that idea

i thought gav lived round the corner ...turns out it's actually 520 miles :D

2001 - 2020 of 6828 Posts