RS Warrior Forum banner

201 - 220 of 6828 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I chopped off most of the rear mudflap and tucked my licenses plate just under the tail light. Also removed all of the reflectors. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
190 Posts
Had my friend's help installing speed* pipes, put on some Arlen Ness mirrors, and fiddled with the swingwing pegs I put on a couple weeks ago.

uploadfromtaptalk1356909029545.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Dropped off my speedstar for ceramic coat and a bunch of stuff for powdercoat. Tuesday I tear down for H/C pistons

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
- modded my 1up seat today for my stretched tank
- swapped out my rear brake pads, and bled the rear brake caliper!

and....just HAD to start her up!!!!!! er er er er er

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
went to the shop to see what they had gotten done. grips and levers are on. the glenda lights were mounted but instead of mounting them to the front axel like i asked they were mounted on either side of the headlight..i liked the look and told em to leave it that way. also the hid kit is installed. im still waiting on corbin to ship me the seat.

·
Registered
219 Posts
looked at my warrior as it sits on the jack stand waiting for the new rubber, fat tire kit, hidden brake, new cables and license plate bracket..

just waiting for PC guy to call me, its been down since thanks giving..

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
slowly, removing my old flames, adding new ones, today, scuffed, 1 coat deep triple black, flames, 3 coats candy apple red to match tank. 1 tack coat of clear,. 3 wet coats clear. Will need to wet sand and buff.....then onto the seat lock cover....

·
Registered
190 Posts
Removed the rear brake reservoir bracket, and chopped 6 inches off the rear brake line. Then relocated the reservoir to the top bolt where the bracket had been. Also put on the Yami passenger peg relocation kit.
uploadfromtaptalk1357081754388.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I modified the stock heat shield to wrap the rear pipe. I modified it, so I could retain the outer heat guard. It actually came out pretty good IMHO.

G
Very Nice G. Going to give the stock exhaust a try hopefully soon. Still trying to finish the paint. Did you just mallet the shield in shape?

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
painted my seat lock cover to go with the rest of the theme of the bike. Had to update my flames....last years flames didn't match this years new stretched tank flame job, so I have to update everything....

·
Registered
2,413 Posts

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Put my seat lock side cover back on the bike. Looks sweet!

Pulled my tach housing for the next flame update and just finished a chemical strip of it.....man I hate stripping with chems, but beats sanding for hours!!!!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Pulled the motor apart and put high compression pistons in, just need to finish putting the valve springs in and put it back together, o and here's pics of my black levers.
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1357274904.686540.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1357274917.727853.jpg

I didn't coat the lever tips because I have some Roland Sands ones I'm gonna throw on...anyone wanna buy some chrome lever tips?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

201 - 220 of 6828 Posts