RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 6740 Posts

·
Administrator
28,166 Posts
I did a little clean-up subsequent to some work during the week, and adjusted the clutch cable and lubed the cable end sockets, then started packing a bag for a few days in the coast range mountains and on the coast, including time at a shooting range (taking just the .45). One last shot before the weather turns.

I also cleaned-out the tool case I take with me out of town just to be sure I have the right tools with me although hopefully won't need them. Then I made a carry-case for the belt tension gauge from a short length of 1.5 x 1.5-inch nice wood, so now I can carry it inside the tool case and the other tools won't beat it up.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
stared longingly full of desire to ride in this perfect weather but its still not ride able from my accident.. then i sat on it for 10 or 15 minutes..it was a bonding thing.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Looked at it longingly as Walked past it as I got in the cage to go to work....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Drove the cage today so I could take my newly aquirred stock header pipe to a muffler shop to buy a tip for it. They were NO help. Said they don't do motorcycle pipe and advised I should go to the custom motorcycle shop down the street. Yeah, that would work if I wanted to spend lots of money. I guess I will order a tip from an online parts company.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
I sanded the tarnish off the cooling fins on each cylinder wall so they look new.

Took my old helmet and wet sanded it, and repainted it. Added a new tinted shield and giving her new life.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Ha! Story of my life, took it out of the garage, washed and dried and then put her back ! :(
That's the weather for the UK!!!
Sometimes I just think.....**** it! If it gets dirty, it will clean! But then I think......**** it, can't be arsed! Wind, rain and crap, sometimes I wonder why I bother!!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Pushed her in the garage after feeling a couple rain drops. :D

21 - 40 of 6740 Posts