RS Warrior Forum banner

6561 - 6572 of 6572 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
I finally started the bike today.. YAY!!
FlySpur_Warrior_280.jpg

Well, it's been a long wait. The bike has been sitting on few wooden blocks since Jan'19 and been patiently waiting. All that started from taking the swing arm off, rear rim and so on. Then I had a few hickups.. Long story short - today is the day when everything was finally put together, I started it. Its a like a dream comes true. I am very very excited and very grateful to this forum!!

Video: FlySpur Warrior - First Start

The next is waxing.. I'll get rid off all the plastic after that and do a photoshoot.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
didn't wash mine. its filthy but I rode it to the gym. redline 1 through 4 gear is great winter therapy. it was about 66 here today.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I dropped to my knees and cried out “Why!!” as I looked at my self inflicted damage to my gas tank. Then I joined RSWarrior and got help from you all to save her and bring back at least part of my dignity. Buying her the flaming blue tank, new pipes, saddlebags, spring and links, highway bars, and now a 33 tooth pulley. Anything else you want I will get you my sweet, sweet Valentine. (This post had to wait until I was allowed to upload pics to a post)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,385 Posts

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
Went to the parts store to finish my oil cooler project, going with the rotella t5 because I can't afford mobile one v twin at $10.99 a quart and only bought a gallon jug in my haste. Then I bought some 3/8 fuel line to plumb the cooler and got home to realize I need fuel injection hose....so back to the store i go today.

6561 - 6572 of 6572 Posts