RS Warrior Forum banner

6581 - 6600 of 6831 Posts

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Whoa..
That paint looks sleek...
Is that what they used?.?.?
What did u do to your Headlight for to be that Color?.?

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
Finally removed the plastic and brought it for a ceramic coating or wax - guys at the shop will decide.

Nice looking ride you put together (y) (y) (y) The rear fender looks great too!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I woke up, scratched various parts of my body oops darn that’s for another site.
Well it’s Sunday here and it’s raining again ?. I decided to fine tune my new bars and risers. I got a quick blast in between showers. A tough here a pull there and now all done.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The mods are started: windshield, exhaust, highway bars. Started the saddlebags fit. More to come. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
The mods are started: windshield, exhaust, highway bars. Started the saddlebags fit. More to come. :)

That's a BIG Windshield.
You're not going to make it in the 130 MPH Club ;)

·
Administrator
28,418 Posts

Looks like an original Clearview tall windshield. It likes to buffet wind at your whole body, I had to remove the one I had back in the day. It lasted one day before I went back to the smaller but better engineered Boulevard flyscreen (which actually blocks more wind). Clearview redesigned them with a curve (recurve) to redirect, some say they work good now but I cannot say.

When you get to 100~110mph everything will be shaking. Mirrors seat bars windshield and front end. Above 60mph I hated the buffeting.

When you get it out there I hope you wil let me know your thoughts, okay, I appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
Was able to get it out of hibernation for a quick ride 5 months later. Im sure the snow will be back, but had to give her a quick run.

by Aaron Bailey, on Flickr
I use to take my ride out 1st winter season, late 2004 .. early 2005, after purchasing the bike when there was a thaw and break in the weather. Come spring time the clear coat on the cast wheels had small fish eyes from the salt on the roads :mad: From that time forward I don't take the bike out until the roads have been washed from the rains.
  • Oh, by the way, I see you have the RARE Warrior model like mine made for DOWN UNDER!

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
How are you kick stand and exhaust pipes on the opposite sides?

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Tapatalk
How about a selfie :>)

·
Registered
966 Posts
First ride of the year and an oil change for me today!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
rode it to work, then to another place, then back to work, all the while enjoying the warm Tampa, FL morning sunshine.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Got a bunch of miles in these past two weeks. Ended up buying the Jardines Quick detach sissy bar for the convenience. Also installed the Ciro3D charging phone mount. Works pretty great! Now I am just waiting on my custom rear fender to come in and I’ll have that and the reaper front fender I just got in color matched to the bike. Should be just about how I want it in a mont or less!

6581 - 6600 of 6831 Posts