RS Warrior Forum banner

6601 - 6620 of 6628 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Had a look where to mount my new action camera to my warrior... top of the forks seems like an idea... any ideas?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Rode to work! Two rides and it's still winter!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Wiped her down with anti-bacterial to keep the coronavirus away. Things getting crazy out there
One of the hospitals I work in just had 2 cases of the virus.last night. Instead of wiping my bike down, I'm going to ride faster so the virus can't keep up! Lol!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Just polished up some more parts.
Removed cast lines and polished foot peg mounts and almost every accessible stainless steel bolt to a chrome like finish while attached to my drill..
Ill be getting to more bolts tomorrow.

Rudy Jeremias
Your bike looks great! What type of foot controls are those?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
857 Posts
Wiped her down with anti-bacterial to keep the coronavirus away. Things getting crazy out there
You mean you actually let other people touch your bike?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
622 Posts
Bought some Avon storms today. Everyone talks them up over the Metzler 880s so I figured I’d give them a shot. Hopefully they last longer then the Metzlers do. Got about 4K miles out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
27,855 Posts
Bought some Avon storms today. Everyone talks them up over the Metzler 880s so I figured I’d give them a shot. Hopefully they last longer then the Metzlers do. Got about 4K miles out of them.

Welcome to the Wikid-Twistie side!

Put a hundred curvy miles on them, then compare the ride.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Changed spark plugs (without touching the airbox), new OEM Filter in the Speedstar Airscoop. Still waiting on 2nd air filter and fuel filter so i can replace them. Still need to put the new V&H Bigshots on too.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts

I love my Storms. They handled The Dragon and the surrounding roads surprisingly well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

6601 - 6620 of 6628 Posts