RS Warrior Forum banner

6621 - 6628 of 6628 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I love my Storms. They handled The Dragon and the surrounding roads surprisingly well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I’m going to do a good comparison to the Metzler ME888. Every road in my area is pretty much the same as the dragon. So I’ll be able to tell if they’re any good on the twists. My buddies and I go ride “The Triple Nickel” at least twice a month to keep our chicken strips down. Helps we live like 10 minutes from it haha. I’m excited to try them. Also going to do a comparison of them in the rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Being at home teleworking gives me lots of time to look at my bike and think about things I want to change. Today I painted my headlight bucket and tach housing.

·
Registered
6,410 Posts
Looks good...
If u paint the headlight ring now that would look waayayyyyyy better

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks good...
If u paint the headlight ring now that would look waayayyyyyy better
I was on the fence about that because I don’t think I’m going for the full blackout look. I think I’m going to start adding some flat medium/dark grey accents to it. I’ll think about it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was on the fence about that because I don’t think I’m going for the full blackout look. I think I’m going to start adding some flat medium/dark grey accents to it. I’ll think about it.
I left my headlight ring chrome too. I like the accent better. Just my .02

·
Registered
6,410 Posts
Better be looking for a newer version of the Drybreak...

Post a in the Parts Wanted section

Members take them off for aftermarket versions...

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

6621 - 6628 of 6628 Posts