RS Warrior Forum banner

6681 - 6700 of 6757 Posts

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Yeah that's true...

Southwest Towing is the only Towing service here in the Valley that has that Motorcycle Tolly that u see. ..
And Geico only deals with them when it comes to Motorcycle Roadside Assistance

Everyone else wants to push ur Motorcycle up the Flatbed...

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Finished my winter projects: LED resistors mount and wiring, handlebar risers, extended clutch cable, extended Galfer brake lines, new fuel break and new wiring sleeving. Time to ride! Thank you to everyone on here for all the information I needed!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Looks good....
Where u get ur clutch cable from?.?
How long did it take to receive after u ordered it

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got a good wash with the s100 stuff and then some engine brightener (can't believe all that black was hiding underneath the ash lol)... Got a good ride in to test out my new DIY BAK. Now I might shop for a new exhaust because my slip on slipped off during the run lol. Love the sound of the open stock headers though wow.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Replaced the fork seals, front and rear brakes and put the rewrapped exhaust back on. Gonna put the Barnett pressure plate on in the morning.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Got Dyna Coils and a Barnett clutch conversion with 3 plate mod installed this week. Turned out great! Bike feels like a rocket again! Now I am just waiting for my custom rear fender to get back from paint. Can’t imagine how much power I’d have if I had a 2-1. The search still continues on that front...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look into Rickey Graffeo's stuff. The guy's a true artist/mad genius and the pipe's reasonable price wise. GD was the prototype for the powerhouse pipe. Really sick 2-1 and according to GD, put up the best numbers even over the old speedstar 2-1, or V&H propipe. Powerhouse is like 650 plus shipping. Another warrior 2-1 pipe debuted on his facebook page today.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Installed Cobra power pro black tiny 2 mile test drive drizzling all day so hopefully it clears up n i can go for proper test ride tomorrow

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah not to sure how to string the cable but i thin i have to spin it around
I had mine oriented L to R with the cord going toward the right side of the bike. I have the velcro oriented front to back on the fat part of the ECU.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,720 Posts
(y) ..
Front view of screw & flat washer after assembly. Note that the washers are centered in the opening of the pressure plate holes else they will bind-up causing erratic operation.
View of 6-new Steel M6 x Gr 10.9 zinc plated screws (supplied in kit) and flat spacer washers that hold the GOLD Springs and pressure plate
Lube the clutch pull rod and pressure plate bearing with the Sta-Lube moly-graphite #SL3333 or Equivalent!
"Clock the Pull Rod as shown in the photo with the rack teeth facing the rear"

·
Registered
109 Posts
(y) ..
Front view of screw & flat washer after assembly. Note that the washers are centered in the opening of the pressure plate holes else they will bind-up causing erratic operation.
View of 6-new Steel M6 x Gr 10.9 zinc plated screws (supplied in kit) and flat spacer washers that hold the GOLD Springs and pressure plate
Lube the clutch pull rod and pressure plate bearing with the Sta-Lube moly-graphite #SL3333 or Equivalent!
"Clock the Pull Rod as shown in the photo with the rack teeth facing the rear"
Awesome advice as usual, alanh. I went back and checked the springs and washers for center and my OCD kicked in hard core. That took longer than the whole project. But I got it all centered, lubed and buttoned back up. Gonna take it out after I get cleaned up.

6681 - 6700 of 6757 Posts