RS Warrior Forum banner

6701 - 6720 of 6757 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Took it out for about a 75 mile ride (had to cut it short because it started raining) and it feels like a different bike. It grabs more confidently from stop, I can find neutral every time (so far) and the rpm drops on hard shifts are basically gone. It did it a little in fifth. It makes me wat to drive it like an a$$hole. Lol.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Well here I am in lockdown Australia.
Getting short tempered, feels like even the animals think that some weird s..t going on.
Another day waiting and hoping that the little man from Yamaha, Japan.
Hope the starter motor has hit our shores. I’m going huttso waiting for my Warrior To come home ( yeah I cried when Old Yella died.
The big battle going on between the States. Some want to slacken some of the lockdown Order for each State
Some want to make the rules tighter.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Ordered my New Barnett's Clutch cable
Ordered it +4 ...
Should be delivered by Next week

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
this weekend I lubed up the throttle and clutch cable. took it out yesterday to run some errands. my bike is cool. the more I look at my pro-pipe the more I think im going to cut it down. I need a big tube cutter. that would do a great job of trimming it.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Hey Evil...
You dont need a big tube cutter...
I used a grinder with a metal cutting wheel
I measured n tape off and started cutting
Just take ur time n go slow

·
Registered
3 Posts
it was great weather today. got the machine out and rode the highway got a couple of hours. very nice. I did decide that my skull cover is sticking out a little farther than I want. touches my leg when I ride unless I consciously move my leg. I briefly looked at my spacers and I can cut them back to tuck it in fairly easy. so I will probably do that soon. what a day to ride though. 75 degrees and sunny.
LOVE this skull, where did you get it?

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Finished oil cooler install and relocated my air ride compressor due to a fitting getting damaged by vibration. Still need to replace the fitting on the end

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Didnt do anything...
Was hoping my New Clutch cable would be here today, NOPE.....
Been 8days since ordered....
Oh well hopefully Monday....

6701 - 6720 of 6757 Posts