RS Warrior Forum banner

6821 - 6831 of 6831 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Really enjoying my new Cobra Swept exhaust. They sound amazing and are killer looking. Everyone stares at them. I left the baffles in them so they don’t sound as good as my Rineharts but I’ll take the performance and looks any day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They look great! I made a baffle vs non baffle video and posted it in the video section. I wonder how yours compare to mine in terms of sound.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
696 Posts
They look great! I made a baffle vs non baffle video and posted it in the video section. I wonder how yours compare to mine in terms of sound.

I’m not sure. It is still louder then a lot of guys bikes are with baffles. I’d love to remove the baffles but don’t think I can with them installed on the bike. I want to find some torque cones to put in it if that’s even possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,784 Posts
Recharged my clean spare set of K&N Cone Filters and R&R'd as required for the Churchkey V-BAK Kit.
Also, Inspected Left Hand Front and Rear Iridium Spark Plugs for wear.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Waiting for a re thread kit to come the right side mirror mount on the M/C is stripped need to re thread it so I can have mirrors on my bike finally.

·
Premium Member
8,784 Posts
^^^^
FYI ... Yamaha uses a LH thread for the RH mirror for safety purpose. If you hit an obstruction with your mirror it will come loose instead of knocking the handle bar from your grip.
It's very handy in CA where lane splitting is legal :D ... it's been tested more than once on my ride.

·
Registered
110 Posts
^^^^
FYI ... Yamaha uses a LH thread for the RH mirror for safety purpose. If you hit an obstruction with your mirror it will come loose instead of knocking the handle bar from your grip.
It's very handy in CA where lane splitting is legal :D ... it's been tested more than once on my ride.
I didnt know that. Explains all the cross threaded problems people seem to have

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
went through the non difficult , non technical , non time consuming steps to check the oil on the machine. it was fine. probably need to think about changing it but for now its fine. been riding about 60 miles daily. been pretty fun.

·
Registered
25 Posts
About to pull the trigger on some hard bags so I threw the old homemade tip I had back on to clear up some room as the previous slip on came to far high and back. Hopefully one day I’ll find an amazing deal on a full exhaust system. Lol

Anyone with hard bags have words of advice? Right now I’m planning on getting some extra large Viking lamellar hardbags. Won’t be taking them off so not sure if the easy brackets are worth it. Any feedback is appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Installed the hefty 33 tooth pulley. Didnt realize I didn't have these socket sizes. Easy job thanks to this forum. Only had a hard time getting the tracking right. Cant wait to ride it tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I finally got around to installing the PCV on my Spiked Warrior. Now I have to find a good map until I install the Autotune. It already runs much cooler with my old map from my '04 with V&H Big Shots. It has the Yamaha Speed Star 2-1-2 Gen II on it right now, so I will try importing ArizonaWarriors old PC3 map and a couple others and see what feels best.

6821 - 6831 of 6831 Posts