RS Warrior Forum banner

6881 - 6900 of 6929 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm hoping this isnt the dumbest idea ever. Wife bought me a tool bag to keep a bottle water and sunglasses in, maybe little knick knacks.

I couldnt fit it anywhere other then here. Wanted the swingarm but it was too close to the belt and might slide back during riding.

Secured with two zip ties on each side and doesnt interfere with the front wheel at compression. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
335 Posts
Make sure that those zip ties are strong enough.
When that bag starts moving during a ride, I would have concerns that it rips off after a while, gets lost or damages something. Ride safe, man ! ;)
Maybe safer to mount it with clamps and fix it with a thin metal sheet inside the bag.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Make sure that those zip ties are strong enough.
When that bag starts moving during a ride, I would have concerns that it rips off after a while, gets lost or damages something. Ride safe, man ! ;)
Maybe safer to mount it with clamps and fix it with a thin metal sheet inside the bag.
Going to buy some 175lb zip ties and replace the 3 I have on each slot to be sure.

I found this warrior with a cool tool bag setup but I can't figure out what they used. It almost looks like they strapped it into the bolted fender piece somehow.

·
Registered
625 Posts
i used to have a toolbag like that on my previous bike... it worked just fine.. after several years the zip ties slipped and it started dragging in corners though

·
Registered
34 Posts
Switched to some 36” wide flat drag vs the 30” low ride trackers I had before. Also working on adding some hand guards in preparation for the cold weather season.

Checking my mail tracking for my 3” forward control extensions coming for the next project lol.
The journey for “the look” continues...

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
Well today (Sunday) I was going to remove my tins, but the body doesn’t want to play the game 😟. So hopefully I can do it tomorrow.😎😎

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
Well after hour of frustration I figured out how the set screws work to keep the bezels on the Adjure bullet turn signals, so now all my lights have the bezels secured.
Jim ... I feel your pain with the Adjure T/S's set screws.
One of my Socal riding buddies, 357Warrior, had Adjure front signal lighting mounted to my Laser machined SS T/S Brackets :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well didn't do anything to her today,but went out and got a new helmet,A scorpion convert half helmet with shade visor
I was looking at the covert x! Nice helmet but no one had one in stock for me to try so got something else. The covert x has speaker pockets and much stronger front peice

6881 - 6900 of 6929 Posts