RS Warrior Forum banner

7081 - 7100 of 7180 Posts

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Pretty pissed about the way UPS shipped this to me. I asked the guy to see if he can get his money back. They charged him $60 to ship these bars two hours away which included packaging. Guess what NO packaging at all, they zipped tied a shipping label and sent it off........

On the bright side I have some OEM double T bars (I think). This time they came with smaller bolts and sleeves and it all came together beautifully and easy. Took some comparison pics between these and the 1.5 FAT bars. They would have looked awesome I'm sure. Only 30 minutes to remove the bars this time instead of two hours. World of difference when you know what to do.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
So you bought those bars, nice job !
And the UPS thing , I’d be pissed too !
Any scratches or damage?

·
Premium Member
3,739 Posts
Chomorro you can always add some riser extensions to bring then up and back some.
Google LA Riser extensions and search here and you will see a bunch of threads and pics about this mod. Makes a difference.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Chomorro you can always add some riser extensions to bring then up and back some.
Google LA Riser extensions and search here and you will see a bunch of threads and pics about this mod. Makes a difference.
Thanks hefty! Actually haven't ridden it yet but I dont think I will need them. Feels almost factory for me placement wise. I will know when I take it out for awhile.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Today Friday I went into town to pick up my meds for the next fortnight. On the way home pulled up at red lights. Pulling along side of me are 2 HD’s with 10 foot ape hangers and mean looking guys. I glanced at the guy on the left and he is riding a 114 big beast, his partner looked the same. The guy on the left shouts over to me “ what the fark is that piece of junk meant to be”? I said nothing and when the lights changed I let them leave first. I followed them for 3k’s until the got on the M1 motorway. I let them get about a kilometre in front of me. I dropped the bee down to 4th and started to wind her up. These guys weren’t going slow so enabled me to wind bee up gently. As I got closer to them I noticed that one was in the left lane and the other in the right. As I got closer I flashed my headlight thinking that they would move into one lane, but that didn’t happen so I’m still winding bee up and I decided to go between the two of them. As I passed them I was doing 200k and I managed to flip the bird as I passed them. Even though they could not have heard me I should “ this is what this piece of junk can do”. Due to other reasons I wasn’t in a good head space at the time, but that felt so good😎😎🐝

·
Registered
343 Posts
Today Friday I went into town to pick up my meds for the next fortnight. On the way home pulled up at red lights. Pulling along side of me are 2 HD’s with 10 foot ape hangers and mean looking guys. I glanced at the guy on the left and he is riding a 114 big beast, his partner looked the same. The guy on the left shouts over to me “ what the fark is that piece of junk meant to be”? I said nothing and when the lights changed I let them leave first. I followed them for 3k’s until the got on the M1 motorway. I let them get about a kilometre in front of me. I dropped the bee down to 4th and started to wind her up. These guys weren’t going slow so enabled me to wind bee up gently. As I got closer to them I noticed that one was in the left lane and the other in the right. As I got closer I flashed my headlight thinking that they would move into one lane, but that didn’t happen so I’m still winding bee up and I decided to go between the two of them. As I passed them I was doing 200k and I managed to flip the bird as I passed them. Even though they could not have heard me I should “ this is what this piece of junk can do”. Due to other reasons I wasn’t in a good head space at the time, but that felt so good
Why are some harleys riders such jerks! They really enjoy their little club and $300 labor charges to change a tire.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Today Saturday I decided to go for a ride to Caloundra. You can get to the coast real easy from there. Well I got down to the parking areas ( all 6 of them ) and I couldn’t find a parking spot anywhere. The reason I was down there was because I wanted to video a walk around of Bee with the Pacific as the back drop. It was mighty warm there 28c and the Bee didn’t like the heavy traffic.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Sorry to hear, Stryder. Would have liked to see that video ....... took a look at google maps images, where to find Caloundra. Looks like a great place to be!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Can't decide on my budget open pulley mod 3 vs 6. Keep in mind you can't see the open holes while riding.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Sorry to hear, Stryder. Would have liked to see that video ....... took a look at google maps images, where to find Caloundra. Looks like a great place to be!
Thommy, did a walk around yesterday, so planning on doing a bit of editing. However I have one teensy weeny question how do you get it to play on the Forum?😎😎🐝

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
I gotta get mine to a machine shop to open up my pulley cover....

Haven't done anything to the warrior

It's been Triple digits here in Coachella Valley..

122 today
Its 6:30 pm right now and its 117...

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
744 Posts
This is my long weekend off so I am trying to get a lot of miles in. The goal was 1k miles on all back roads so no highway at all. Don’t think I’ll hit that goal by Tuesday but I’m at 410 miles haha. Probably ride another 200 or so miles tomorrow. I could easily do the 1k goal if I was riding on the highway but riding backroads is a lot slower! And a heck of a lot more fun! (Side note this is the flattest spot I had been all day so I figured I’d get a good shot of my bike!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
343 Posts
I gotta get mine to a machine shop to open up my pulley cover....

Haven't done anything to the warrior

It's been Triple digits here in Coachella Valley..

122 today
Its 6:30 pm right now and its 117...

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk
Holy crap man. I'm here complaining about 97 but I have no AC

7081 - 7100 of 7180 Posts