RS Warrior Forum banner

7101 - 7120 of 7180 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Holy crap man. I'm here complaining about 97 but I have no AC

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
In West Oz Were only having 18-20 Celsius around 65 Fahrenheit... and chill factor of what feels like zero .. plus some rain Roll on the warmer weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
343 Posts
Placed the order for the fat ******* kit. Little out of the ordinary setup but I won't comment on anything until I get it and install.

We will see in 8 weeks or less hopefully lol.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Got the oil and the clutch changed yesterday along with the Barnetts spring conversion kit. Also had to stiffen up the suspension after putting the wide tire kit on cause when I was riding two up, the suspension was too soft and the tire ended up rubbing on the fender bolt. So I actually took out the fender bolts and cut them down and retread them so they sit flush on the inside of the fender. Also didn't have a spanner wrench Soni just used a hammer and dull flat tipped chisel I had to loosen the lock nut and then I turn the spring nut in with a pair of channel locks. Seems to have helped a bit, but I won't know for sure until I get someone on the back again. I have the pacific coast HD progressive spring on it with the stock shock. Anyone have any experience changing out the shock to something else, and if so What'd you go with and we're you happy with it. Also for info sake I put the lowering links on it as well from pacific coast.
EA29892D-8CFA-4C32-8B80-3DBBFC2CDADB.jpeg

·
Registered
343 Posts
Got the oil and the clutch changed yesterday along with the Barnetts spring conversion kit. Also had to stiffen up the suspension after putting the wide tire kit on cause when I was riding two up, the suspension was too soft and the tire ended up rubbing on the fender bolt. So I actually took out the fender bolts and cut them down and retread them so they sit flush on the inside of the fender. Also didn't have a spanner wrench Soni just used a hammer and dull flat tipped chisel I had to loosen the lock nut and then I turn the spring nut in with a pair of channel locks. Seems to have helped a bit, but I won't know for sure until I get someone on the back again. I have the pacific coast HD progressive spring on it with the stock shock. Anyone have any experience changing out the shock to something else, and if so What'd you go with and we're you happy with it. Also for info sake I put the lowering links on it as well from pacific coast.
View attachment 250100
You put a 260 on there? I don't have this shock but when I changed my spring I saw some warriors have a progressive 465 shock that they love. I'm thinking about pulling my Barnett's and doing the 3 plate mod next oil change to ease up the clutch pull a little.

I ride two up a lot so hopefully I will be fine with my barons 930lb spring and a 250 wide kit.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I did adjust the rebound and stiffened the preload. It's a HD progress 1500 spring from pacific coast. Should be go to go now since I cut the fender bolts off flush on the inside. Belows the 260 kit I put on.

·
Registered
684 Posts
It’s a crap arse day here today ( Sunday). I’m waiting on my extensions and hopefully will be here tomorrow. It’s only taken 4 months to get from the States. Once installed I’ll have another learning curve😎😎🐝

·
Registered
691 Posts
It’s a crap arse day here today ( Sunday). I’m waiting on my extensions and hopefully will be here tomorrow. It’s only taken 4 months to get from the States. Once installed I’ll have another learning curve
My baffles only took a month .. yours on the sloooooow boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey Guys, the extensions finally arrived from Spartan via the USA lol. Care should have been taken with the invoice as they cost Spartan $101.63 and I paid $200 for them. Anyway life sucks and you just have to do the best you can. So the extensions went on relatively speaking and I took the bike for a blast as well as loop tha loop on some roundabouts. It will take a little while to get use to them, but so far on the short run it felt good😎😎🐝

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey Guys, the extensions finally arrived from Spartan via the USA lol. Care should have been taken with the invoice as they cost Spartan $101.63 and I paid $200 for them. Anyway life sucks and you just have to do the best you can. So the extensions went on relatively speaking and I took the bike for a blast as well as loop tha loop on some roundabouts. It will take a little while to get use to them, but so far on the short run it felt good😎😎🐝
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 100% mark up!?!? That's ridiculous but I guess I'm not surprised. I understand businesses have overheard and need to make money to operate, but that seems like a lot. Especially because it seems they just dropped shipped it.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Got my seat cushion finished the other day and it’s made a big difference. Not wanting to sound ungrateful I didn’t comment to the Lady who made the cushion that white cotton on black material doesn’t really go together so,
I still had some fleece left over from the seat that came with the warrior. I’ve basically been able to cover the stitching😎😎🐝

7101 - 7120 of 7180 Posts