RS Warrior Forum banner

7121 - 7140 of 7290 Posts

·
Super Moderator
715 Posts
Sorry Stryder I’m with Thommy ... at least it should have been black ... IMO .. of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
762 Posts
Laugh your hearts away me hearties I went for a long ride today and it was brilliant. It’s a real fleece, not one of those manufactured ones. So today I decided to ride down to Maroochydore ( on the Sunshine Coast ) to get the feel of the cushion and the extensions. I dropped into my local Yam shop for a look see as well as to say g’day to the guys. I found the helmet that goes with the tank. I can’t remember the brand, but their price is $685 ea. They are a new style helmet that can be either a full face or an open face. The helmets were reduced down to $150 and I think that is because of the colours they had left irredentist green, pink and red etc. at the back of the top shelf I could see tucked away was another helmet. I reached up and grabbed it and it was yellow white and light grey. With the chin sectioned rolled over the top and behind the front it looked very Bumblebee. I didn’t just go and buy it, but I wanted to find out how cheap I could get it for. I will find out Monday when the boss is there.
So I finish at Yamaha and decided to go home via Bli Bli. I came into the first roundabout at Bli Bli and I had the bike leaned over when the clutch cable snapped. I got her back upright and around the roundabout is a green area for push bike riders to go through without being cleaned up by a car. I had to wait 3 hours for the tow truck to arrive and take the bike to the shop. There are no clutch cables in for my warrior in Australia so a long wait for a cable from Japan. Unless there is a place that can make one for me. I have a loan bike, it’s an orange Suck a sukki M50. So that’s been my day😎😎🐝

·
Super Moderator
715 Posts
Well you know why the cable snapped ... just saying .... Spotlight sell dye to change white to black

Seriously that’s a bugger Stryder .. do you have tow away insurance?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Laugh your hearts away me hearties I went for a long ride today and it was brilliant. It’s a real fleece, not one of those manufactured ones. So today I decided to ride down to Maroochydore ( on the Sunshine Coast ) to get the feel of the cushion and the extensions. I dropped into my local Yam shop for a look see as well as to say g’day to the guys. I found the helmet that goes with the tank. I can’t remember the brand, but their price is $685 ea. They are a new style helmet that can be either a full face or an open face. The helmets were reduced down to $150 and I think that is because of the colours they had left irredentist green, pink and red etc. at the back of the top shelf I could see tucked away was another helmet. I reached up and grabbed it and it was yellow white and light grey. With the chin sectioned rolled over the top and behind the front it looked very Bumblebee. I didn’t just go and buy it, but I wanted to find out how cheap I could get it for. I will find out Monday when the boss is there.
So I finish at Yamaha and decided to go home via Bli Bli. I came into the first roundabout at Bli Bli and I had the bike leaned over when the clutch cable snapped. I got her back upright and around the roundabout is a green area for push bike riders to go through without being cleaned up by a car. I had to wait 3 hours for the tow truck to arrive and take the bike to the shop. There are no clutch cables in for my warrior in Australia so a long wait for a cable from Japan. Unless there is a place that can make one for me. I have a loan bike, it’s an orange Suck a sukki M50. So that’s been my day
I saw this guy use oem tool kit to shift while he rode home after his cable snapped. Never tried it but kept it just in case it ever happened to me lol. He said it stayed put the whole way home.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
I saw this guy use oem tool kit to shift while he rode home after his cable snapped. Never tried it but kept it just in case it ever happened to me lol. He said it stayed put the whole way home.

That’s amazing. Wish I had an OEM kit to pull that trick off. 2nd ride out on my new bike and the cable snapped on me. No cell service. Luckily I manage stop and evaluate halfway up a hill. Pointed it down hill and drove to a friend house non-stop all while force shifting up/down gear at highway speeds.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Well you know why the cable snapped ... just saying .... Spotlight sell dye to change white to black

Seriously that’s a bugger Stryder .. do you have tow away insurance?

Yeah I have the bike insured through Youii, but I’d already used up my two free tows ( starter motor & when the bike was flipped ).😎😎🐝

·
Premium Member
469 Posts

What the Hek ?!

·
Super Moderator
5,703 Posts
All i could do with my torque monster is roll it out of my wind blown garage and clean it up some because of hurricane sally dang near blew us away. We took a direct hit. Didn't think it was going to be that bad, boy was i wrong.

Reactions: Baldy

·
Super Moderator
715 Posts
clean it up some because of hurricane sally dang near blew us away. We took a direct hit. Didn't think it was going to be that bad, boy was i wrong.
TV vision we saw it would have been scary .. good to hear you came out undamaged.

·
Super Moderator
5,703 Posts
Thanks guy's, last time i stick around with something like that coming. At least i know what it feels like going 105+ miles an hour in a house. Not fun. Looks like a tornado hit us. Glad it did't damage my bikes, well an everything else.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Put my made in China bar end mirrors on today and rode for 50 miles. Trying to decide if I like bar end mirrors or not. Also discovered a tiny fuel leak on the tanks side dry break hose. Need to figure that out.

The expanding lock piece is maybe 1mm to small for the diameter of the bar end. I got it installed but the metal piece that the mirror secures to starts to move at freeway speeds ever so slightly to get things out of view.

Any of you engineers have an idea on how to keep it in place? At full tighten, the expansion thing is too smooth inside and lets the whole bolt move with pressure. Maybe I need a new expansion piece.

Anyways once I decide I like looking down all the time I will get the good set but still toying with the idea.

7121 - 7140 of 7290 Posts