RS Warrior Forum banner

7161 - 7179 of 7179 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
I posted original dyno session back when we first got our hands on Ivan’s reflash . I bought it with the PCV as a package and installed it all together, I did have separate dyno runs with A base run before any mods then after mods dyno sessions. Never ridden without PCV Until recently when I did last mod just tired of paying the dyno time since I don’t have Windows Laptop (Macs) convinced wife either new laptop, dyno or New Tuner . My budget was 300$ , and spent it all and Maybe a little more (don’t tell wife)
If it makes a big difference I would be interested. My bike runs fast and great with just the flash right now. Wheelies at 40mph? Sheesh

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
342 Posts
I mean not sure if it's good or bad but my pipes are blue lol

·
Registered
738 Posts
If it makes a big difference I would be interested. My bike runs fast and great with just the flash right now. Wheelies at 40mph? Sheesh

What I consider a wheelie is the wheel comes off the ground haha. Not out here scrapping the rear fender. Not that I really have one anyways. But the wheel comes off the ground about and inch or two in second gear at 40 when I punch it. Can’t imagine how much more power is have with a 2-1. But the sound of a 2-2 is just so intoxicating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
There’s a Power Mode ? I’ll be looking for it ! Bluetooth connected w/o issues.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Throttle roll-on always sucked My eyeballs out .. BeastMode !

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Well that was too easy and now done, I think I’ll relocate the horn while I’m sitting here in my chair in garage admiring my bike and polishing the pipes . Already moved the brake light switch and return spring . I installed a coil over return spring on brake plunger arm and a hydraulic actuated brake light switch on the master cylinder. Works perfectly for last few years , followed a thread here on doing this.

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
So I just finished installing Cobra Black Tuner, Bluetooth connected instantly.
Okay here’s the Good, Bad and ugly ..
Good, Super easy install.
Bad, My bike is BadAss !
Ugly, It’s Raining outside .
Nice job! I did this cleanup and just deleted the right side horn. The one on the left is loud enough. Besides I use my exhaust as a horn more often

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Left side horn sounds like a dying roadkill
Maybe I’ll just swap them

·
Registered
683 Posts
Today is a beautiful day (30c) so I was doing some non bike stuff. I also decided that the cushion needed some modification. The memory foam has three different layers with the bottom layer being as hard as concrete. So I got my elec carving kniffy and removed that layer. I took the girl for a spin and I found it better especially with The extensions. So once the foam resettles into shape I’ll be able to trim down the fleece😎😎🐝

·
Registered
82 Posts
You’ll enjoy that PowerPro black. My bike is running better then ever with it on. And if you if you put it on power mode the bike will wheelie at 40mph lol. It’s great!

I agree, I have the Ivan's flash as well and when I added the Cobra I could still feel the difference, the bike pulls hard! What is the "Power Mode" that you're talking about?

·
Registered
738 Posts
I agree, I have the Ivan's flash as well and when I added the Cobra I could still feel the difference, the bike pulls hard! What is the "Power Mode" that you're talking about?
When the unit is on connect your phone and go into fuel tuning. There is a cruise mode that saves fuel and a power mode. Tap on the power mode and it wakes the bike up.

·
Registered
82 Posts
When the unit is on connect your phone and go into fuel tuning. There is a cruise mode that saves fuel and a power mode. Tap on the power mode and it wakes the bike up.

😮 I will certainly give that a try.......

·
Premium Member
462 Posts

Okay I’ll check that out, thanks for the tip 👍

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Sitting in garage chair again thinking 🤔... I do more admiring than riding .
My bike has a pampered life.

OKAY next project , installing aux lighting, have mounts figured out . Question is wiring, is there a headlight relay somewhere? Or should I piggyback headlight bulb inside bucket? Lights are 10w each

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Okay. Wire a schematics says there is a relay , but where ?

·
Registered
82 Posts

So I found in the fuel settings tab, there is the cruise setting and acceleration setting. I don't find a power mode?

7161 - 7179 of 7179 Posts