Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
800 Posts
That exhaust looks nice...

Post some more pics of it...

Warrior is looking good.

Thank you! Finally the look I was going for. I have a couple videos of it. Sounds great but isn’t crazy loud. Haven’t gotten to test the power as I have no rear fender right now. Should have it back Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,125 Posts
Nice. .

Bro is that the Air ride Compressor inside the SPEEDSTAR scope..

If it is the genius

·
Registered
800 Posts
Nice. .

If it is the genius

I can’t claim the credit on that idea. It was also a huge PITA to cut it out! I need to adjust the compressor a bit as it is touching the gas tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
915 Posts
Well I can’t claim the idea as it’s already been shown. I can’t even claim the concept either. What I can claim is I don’t have a CAD program. I can claim I don’t have any carbon fibre anything. I can’t claim to have an industrial cutter. I can’t claim I have the sharpest eyes anymore. What I can claim is people nicknamed me MacGyver because I could do wonders with chewing gum and a nappy pin lol.
Your probably what the Sam Hill am I going on about, I’ll leave the pictures to answer that😎😎🐝

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Nice. .

If it is the genius

Haha! I've been thinking about what to do with my air intake once I do my VBAK. I'm not crazy about the look of these without something covering the left and right sides of the engine. Even the super clean ones still look off to me. I've decided I am going to turn my side covers into small storage boxes. One thought I had recently was to rerun all my wires from my headlight into my air box and minimize what's being run to the front as much as possible to clean up the wire loom on the right side.

I know that'll be a big task but ****, why not.

But I'm with you, the compressor inside the speedstar scoop is genius!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sweet ride out with some socal warriors. Got to meet desert and a few others. Lots of fun.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
began my disassembly of the front end in preparation of Mortons 7 degree trees. im ready to remove the stem nut but i dont have the correct socket. ive seen people use a wrench but i would feel better using the correct socket. if memory serves its a 32 or
36 but must be a thin wall.

Attachments

·
Registered
09 Yamaha Warrior midnight
130 Posts
began my disassembly of the front end in preparation of Mortons 7 degree trees. im ready to remove the stem nut but i dont have the correct socket. ive seen people use a wrench but i would feel better using the correct socket. if memory serves its a 32 or
36 but must be a thin wall.
Nice , I plan to do those also , u should put post on process and info if you came across and tips or tricks etc.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
i got the thin walled 36mm socket for the steering stem nut. i was expecting it to be welded on there but the torque specs on this nut are really low. i think its an aluminum nut. its very light

·
Registered
915 Posts
Weeeeelllll, I replaced the front LED’s ( testers ) with new and better LED’s. Now correct me if I’m wrong, but changing over wires should be simple. “ Unplug each LED wire ( once you determine which is active and neutral on the new LED wiring”. Darn it looked easy when I was writing this down. So next step “ Disconnect the Resistors that I connected with the last LED’s. plug the new wires straight in the blinker loom, blinker light up ( nice and bright ). Test that blinker ( turns on but doesn’t flash ). Repeat process on other blinker, the result is the same. ( insert bright idea emoji ) take the seat off and check fuse. Fuse is A OK Joe.
Now because the front won’t flash, there rear doesn’t flash either. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr😎😎🐝

7521 - 7540 of 7541 Posts