RS Warrior Forum banner

7561 - 7580 of 7610 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Paint matched my front turn signals and headlight bucket. Actually really dig the way it looks now without the cowl too.

Cant wait to put the bike back together. Have enough paint left to do both side under seat pieces but haven't decided if I want that look.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Looks nice

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Paint matched my front turn signals and headlight bucket. Actually really dig the way it looks now without the cowl too.

Cant wait to put the bike back together. Have enough paint left to do both side under seat pieces but haven't decided if I want that look.

little touches make a big difference. looks nice.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
trying to get my new rear wheel to the machine shop. the guys has banker hours though. its like they saw my work schedule and decided they wanted to copy it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
trying to get my new rear wheel to the machine shop. the guys has banker hours though. its like they saw my work schedule and decided they wanted to copy it.
Haha I have that problem as well

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Danm, that is one stripped down machine! Want to see finished product!
they come apart a lot easier than they go back together for sure. shouldnt be to bad though. i should get the neck bearings tuesday and they can start going back together. the machine shop said a week so i expect the wheel back in a month.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hefty hooked me up with my brake bracket mod and I got everything together and went for a ride. Its riding amazing!

Where did you buy the headlight cover and how much. I'm looking for one. By the way your bike looks awesome.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Where did you buy the headlight cover and how much. I'm looking for one. By the way your bike looks awesome.
Thanks! Ebay, you have to get lucky with this style though. It mounts at the factory screw positions so it needs to be perfectly shaped. Had bad luck with the lower cowl and went through a few of them.

I would spend more for name brand if I did it again.

7561 - 7580 of 7610 Posts