RS Warrior Forum banner

7661 - 7680 of 7719 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Got my Morton Executioners installed today. Holy **** these are the best sounding exhaust on the Warrior by far. I did have to cut the tips off because my bike is lowered. Don’t think I did to bad on it. Also got the Corbin Rumble seat and and wow it’s super comfortable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
650 Posts
Nice, like the colo(u)r ...... if you would run the bike in my preferred bikin' area, you would scrap the exhaust tips in a lot of twisties ...... :oops:
The look of that seat and me will not become friends at all. :whistle:
I understand that it is for the comfort ..... as always .....it is your personal custombike (y) (y) and it has to fit your a$$ :ROFLMAO:;)

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Trying to wake the beast up from winter hibernation. Shoari battery is stone cold dead....I've had it on the charger( I have the shoari charger) for a couple hours and it's still dead. I feel like there should be some sign of life, I'll keep charging and see what happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
30,095 Posts
@madtom421

The Shorai charger has store mode and charge mode. Read the instruction sheet carefully. Connect the charger completely then plug into the wall last. If it's below 25% charge then yellow and green will alternately flash. Leave it plugged-in. It might take all day. It will discharge if needed then recharge then go into store mode (floats). But leave it alone unless it displays lights indicating its dead in which case contact Shorai they might still do free recovery.

There's more in the instructions. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
@madtom421

The Shorai charger has store mode and charge mode. Read the instruction sheet carefully. Connect the charger completely then plug into the wall last. If it's below 25% charge then yellow and green will alternately flash. Leave it plugged-in. It might take all day. It will discharge if needed then recharge then go into store mode (floats). But leave it alone unless it displays lights indicating its dead in which case contact Shorai they might still do free recovery.

There's more in the instructions. Hope it helps.
Things are looking good, soon after posting I went out and checked on it and I got lights and the air ride to work. Going to let it charge more before trying to start it. It's still flashing between the two lights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
30,095 Posts
That is good news. Don't start it until it's stable let it charge and discharge and charge and discharge until the green is illuminated and nothing else. Then just press STORE and leave it alone until only the yellow is illuminated and not flashing. Then it's stable at about 80%. It will crank the bike like new. The charger needs to be on it when not riding for even a day. Keep it stable and by end of this weekend it should be normal.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Finished installing my Dyna coils today and can’t really notice much difference...maybe it’s a little smoother running now? Only went and filled it up with gas. Just had knee surgery two days ago so I probably won’t take it out for a real ride until next week.
All ignition upgrades I have done in cars I could never tell a difference. Just kept the spark from blowing out on boost lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just got my my first Warrior an '04. Getting a lil nuts trying to absorb all the mods and information available on here lol but I can't stop looking at her beauty!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Just got my my first Warrior an '04. Getting a lil nuts trying to absorb all the mods and information available on here lol but I can't stop looking at her beauty!
Congrats! I nodded the crap out of mine in only a few months lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
I broke my front turn signals last week and didn't have the patience to solder those tiny wires, so I scored some off ebay and mounted em up. 4 turn signals up front, switchbacks and added some day time runners under the mirrors. Can you tell I got issues with being seen by the cagers? In Florida, they look right at you then pull out in front of ya.
IMG-0567.jpg
IMG-0567.jpg
IMG-0568.jpg
IMG-0569.jpg
IMG-0565.jpg
IMG-0570.jpg

7661 - 7680 of 7719 Posts