RS Warrior Forum banner

7741 - 7760 of 7807 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
1,034 Posts
Going by what I've heard recently, it will be 2022 before they consider opening to international flights.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
started it up and let it run a few minutes on the stand. still havent gotten the real wheel back. the machine shop said i could come and get it but my work schedule has been kickingm y a$$.

·
Administrator
30,333 Posts
started it up and let it run a few minutes on the stand. still havent gotten the real wheel back. the machine shop said i could come and get it but my work schedule has been kickingm y a$$.
What's more important 🤔 a rear wheel or work?

The worst day going to get your wheel is better than your best day at work.

Cough cough hey boss I won't be in today.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Will you keep us updated on the durability of the new paint?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Well after a few rides, Paint has been holding up ok :sneaky: Seems to scratch easily.Where the exhaust comes out of the head color went from semi gloss to somewhat flat. Now I am at a cross road. My bike currently has Cobra pipes and a power commander. I was thinking doing the black wrap or should I pull the trigger and go with these beauties? Help me with my decision. Wrap is cheap but the look of the Gaffeo pipes is like art work.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Well after a few rides, Paint has been holding up ok :sneaky: Seems to scratch easily.Where the exhaust comes out of the head color went from semi gloss to somewhat flat. Now I am at a cross road. My bike currently has Cobra pipes and a power commander. I was thinking doing the black wrap or should I pull the trigger and go with these beauties? Help me with my decision. Wrap is cheap but the look of the Gaffeo pipes is like art work.
View attachment 253200
This pipes scare me lol I think i would burn the crap out of my legs but they look awesome!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

7741 - 7760 of 7807 Posts