RS Warrior Forum banner

7761 - 7780 of 7807 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Found a little leak when I got back from my lunch ride. I have been really lazy lately I dont feel like taking anything apart lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Yamaha XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
815 Posts

just cut up the leftside handlebar wiring
right side is now done.. looks so much better!
ran out of solder and shrinktube though.. the tube arrived today the solder should be here tomorrow

·
Premium Member
2006 Warrior
534 Posts
I’ve done nothing, it’s depressing .
Had plans but she still sits under wraps in garage . Probably won’t ride this year

·
Administrator
30,333 Posts
I’ve done nothing, it’s depressing .
Had plans but she still sits under wraps in garage . Probably won’t ride this year
Take it out only long enough to get it hot, fuel it to avoid tank rust, add some stabilizer, ride it home, put the battery on a storage-charger and cover it up. Might as well at least take steps.

·
Premium Member
2006 Warrior
534 Posts
Take it out only long enough to get it hot, fuel it to avoid tank rust, add some stabilizer, ride it home, put the battery on a storage-charger and cover it up. Might as well at least take steps.
So I told my wife I was going to ride it down to the store , I got the “I don’t think so” look.
Kinda put the kabosh on that

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
So I told my wife I was going to ride it down to the store , I got the “I don’t think so” look.
Kinda put the kabosh on that
That was your first mistake. Something I’ve learned is it’s better to ask forgiveness than permission (personal freedom infringement exempt from this, e.g. don’t go raping and then ask forgiveness). You gotta just act like you already have approval to do as you’d like and be surprised and beg forgiveness if/when you get caught. 😉

·
Super Moderator
7,262 Posts
Ah. NO disrespect, but why feel that u need permission or approval....
You wanna ride ur warrior than ride your warrior....
Ask for forgiveness for something that makes you feel good. .

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
got it off the lift and on the ground. checked all the systems. everything is working as it should. i was planning to put the tank and seat on and test ride it but it started raining. put the brakes on that idea. i will resume tomorrow

7761 - 7780 of 7807 Posts