RS Warrior Forum banner
7921 - 7940 of 7955 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
You must have been in my neighborhood then. over on the west slope
Sure was! I’ll try to get back there again sometime. First time riding over the mountains at highway speeds for hours. Grew up in Cedaredge so next time the full De Beque over the mesa experience. I did manage to ride to Powderhorn from GJ and through De Beque on my way home. Great canyon just as I remembered it. Traffic sucked so hard ruined the ride home. 4 hours turned into 7. Traffic in Glenwood and traffic up Eisenhower nearly destroyed me. Never again!! Cutting lanes whatever next time! Hear me ROAR through that **** at 4000rpm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
there's a pic in my galley, the m109 kit comes with all you need except a mount for the slave. the hardest part was the geometry to get the best spot to connect to the clutch crank, I welded up holes, and redrilled a few times till I got the perfect spot for the connection for a two finger pull, and complete disengagement. I could make some better pics, give the crucial measurements to save a bunch of time if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
finally got the rattle in the rear fender handled. ive " fixed " it about 5 times now only to find it still rattles at rpm. today i think i finally got it though. bikes been running great and i have had a blast on it this summer. the cooler evenings are here now and thats awesome. it was cool this morning at 83 when i got off work. thats good riding.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,836 Posts
We had first snow earlier this week, but it barely dipped below 32F last night and at sunrise it was about 40F. So I geared-up and rolled out this morning for an hour's ride. Nice.

Then I did a brief wipe-down (recently sorta washed lol) then shuffled around the bike garage for winter.

I took this pic from inside looking out just before rolling the bike in and plugging-in the Shorai charger. It's not covered up yet, hoping I get another ride in before winter really hits.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
743 Posts
Got my new battery today, 57 bucks discount, 55 % .... cool !
Ordered a charger as well. Hence fully charged and put back in, I hopefully can go for a ride next week.
Mufflers of my 2-2 got a review and are ready to attach ....... 🤘🤞
Battery works, bike started without any issue 🤘
Took a quick round around the house just with headers, no mufflers .... awesome sound.
Kiddies and mums waving .... :ROFLMAO: ... mufflers mounted, one screw needs some more attention 2morrow 😖

7921 - 7940 of 7955 Posts