RS Warrior Forum banner
8241 - 8260 of 8302 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Warrior Midnight
59 Posts
What did I do today ?

Sold my Warrior … definitely mixed emotions because this was my 2nd and it was intended to be a forever bike but my spine hates it and it was frustrating seeing it parked up .. so it’s gone.
I felt the same way when I sold my Hayabusa. I dreaded the pain of riding it but loved when I got out on it.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,962 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Yamaha Roadliner S Midnight
1,075 Posts
What did I do today ?

Sold my Warrior … definitely mixed emotions because this was my 2nd and it was intended to be a forever bike but my spine hates it and it was frustrating seeing it parked up .. so it’s gone.
Hey Mate, I thought that might have been your Warrior in Bikesales. I thought to myself that the reason had to be your back. Even though my Roadie is a lot smoother than Bumblebee, this will be my last long distance trek. Mate we got to do what we got to do.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Put the bike back together and been riding into work this week. Best it's ever felt comfort wise and I am really enjoying my new dash and new to me exhaust. Been great to actually know how fast I am going, changing the music I listen to just like I would in my car, and not have my ears ringing every time I get off the bike. My neutral light is staying on and I am getting clutch slippage, but my clutch kit and Barnett plate is in so I will try to get that done this weekend with an oil change. Really happy to be back on two wheels.

Wheel Tire Plant Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Plant Tire Wheel Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
982 Posts
Gday Stryder, I didn’t advertise on bike sales, I had it listed on gumtree and marketplace but after it’s last painful ride I sold it to a dealer, not unhappy with the price and no dealing with d/heads and rides ..

So that’s the end of my Warrior love affair .. there won’t be a 3rd … the GTR 1400 & the old Yammy XJR1300 will do me for now.

Safe rides, you have my contacts .. stay in touch.

·
Registered
2006 Warrior
12 Posts
Bought this past March with slightly under 10k miles. Replaced original plugs and air filters with new NGK plugs, new OEM air filters and cleaned up some leftover parts previous owner did not remove when they did the AIS delete. Did oil change with Rotella 15w40 T4 and new filter. Installed a cheap 34" Batwing fairing from my other bike and replaced the 8" shield with an 11" for more height. OH! and added passenger pillion/backrest/rack as well.

EDIT: updated details and added pic for @Desertboy13 ;-)

My '94 Honda Magna Vf750 in the background. Been riding that for the past 10 years.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

8241 - 8260 of 8302 Posts