RS Warrior Forum banner
8301 - 8320 of 8331 Posts

·
Registered
Yamaha XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
1,029 Posts
Well thare's yer problem...

Tool Composite material Bumper Auto part Automotive exterior

and.. yes there was a wear bolt in there when i went to da races...

Automotive tire Bicycle tire Wood Bicycle chain Bicycle fork

new situation looks a lot better.. tok some drilling tapping and scavenging the springs from my old Dragstar..

but there ya go.. Arlen Ness footpegs that match my grips

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
got caught in a **** of a downpour yesterday. was a long sketchy ride home. would be doing okay then a semi-truck would drive past me and i would be blind for 10 or 15 of the longest seconds ever. warrior never missed a beat. looks like its been parked in a lake though. might need a bath.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
3,077 Posts
got caught in a **** of a downpour yesterday. was a long sketchy ride home. would be doing okay then a semi-truck would drive past me and i would be blind for 10 or 15 of the longest seconds ever. warrior never missed a beat.
Glad you're ok.

looks like its been parked in a lake though. might need a bath.
And OH! the irony...

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,620 Posts
Good job. As you know, it says something about who you are when you successfully focus and ride in weather, and there is very little out there to compare to who you become from it. I realize this isn't your first top to socks wet weather. Won't be your last right Brother!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Good job. As you know, it says something about who you are when you successfully focus and ride in weather, and there is very little out there to compare to who you become from it. I realize this isn't your first top to socks wet weather. Won't be your last right Brother!
far to many soaking wet rides. hope to ride long enough to suffer through many more.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I took receipt of my Warrior a week ago, love it!
Friday, I visited a local shop, got the front valve stem replaced and the "new old stock" front tire put on. The extra tire came with the bike, has been stored indoors. The change-out was needed too. I am riding "easier" in my mind now as hte old front tire had some cracking and the valve stem was leaking a bit.
Oh, bought a new helmet too. :cool:
Tommy

·
Registered
2006 RS warrior
6 Posts
After 5 years of it setting in the shed, I decided to get the warrior back on the road. But first, it needed some work. The Exhaust was rusty. All the Paint was scratched. Fuel lines leaking.
Got most of that fixed. Decided to go with a green, black and gray theme. It's good to be back. I've got a few more things to address, but all in due time.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

8301 - 8320 of 8331 Posts