RS Warrior Forum banner
8341 - 8360 of 8403 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
What did I do today? Hmm... Today I finally eliminated the consequences of catching the drunkard's rocket in my back:

He hit me from behind and tried to escape. I was lucky twice: I survived and did not even fall.

And his license plate was wound on my wheel, so I found him very quickly.

This happened a few days ago. On the night of the incident, I managed to find a fender and a brake light. So, in less than a day, I restored everything.

But the consequences were not long in coming.

I was hoping to stretch the belt for 100 thousand kilometers. I had two spares, but I was wondering how long the original belt lasts. I didn’t make it, sad, but not scary. When replacing the belt, I found a piece of glass in the drive pulley housing. Maybe that's what caused the belt to break.

Since the belt looks just fine, except for the fact that it is torn))

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Well I missed the European Warrior Meeting last weekend waiting to get my ECU back in the bike, but I got it up and running yesterday after getting an Ivan's ECU tune, and wow... as others have said before me, best mod I've done on the bike. I plan on replacing the clutch pack and adding a Barnetts clutch kit this weekend, and hopefully sometime soon after I can finally get this bike out on the Nurburgring, 🤞

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Land vehicle Plant Tire Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wow, great job!

Yesterday a miracle happened. I cleaned both of my bikes, washing a bunch of dirt off the Warrior from a ride in the rain on Monday, and IT DID NOT RAIN THE REST OF THE DAY!! When does that ever happen? Especially in Florida, where the summer pattern means rain every day??

·
Registered
510 Posts
yesterday after getting an Ivan's ECU tune, and wow... as others have said before me, best mod I've done on the bike.
Thats the WORST mod of my bike! Tires now ending up to 30% faster, brake pads too))) Of couse this just a joke. Ivans mod is very fine. I dont like stock ECU after reflashed.

8341 - 8360 of 8403 Posts