RS Warrior Forum banner
8401 - 8420 of 8442 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,518 Posts
Took mine out for a ride nothing happened
Sometimes, that’s the best we can hope for.

Got a picture of your scoot? We love welcoming new members and learning about everyone’s ride! When you get a chance, maybe do an intro post in the Welcome Mat.

edit: Nevermind.
Food Tableware Plate Kitchen utensil Sandwich

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,518 Posts
FINALLY got around do installing a couple mods. Had to trim some tabs first, though, or they’d carve my tire on every bump…
Tire Automotive tire Light Tread Automotive lighting

Time to get her lowered…
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

And for those that say I'm not leaning... check the chicken strips towards the top of the tire. The "scales" of the Cobra should go up to the first curve but 2/3 of them are gone. ;)

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,518 Posts
Pulling the trigger on a Cobra Black Auto-Tuner. Depending on how it goes, I may use it to update my PC III (by gaining insight into what the map should look like) and then resell it or I may just keep it and sell the PC III. It's been great, but I can't seem to get all my backfires worked out. Yesterday, I had a pretty big one pop out of my stock exhaust, which usually sounds like a little puff, but this one was different. Since I'll be going back and forth with my exhausts (stock and Speedstar), might just be good to have something that will update appropriately every time so I don't have to fiddle with maps.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,518 Posts
Pulling the trigger on a Cobra Black Auto-Tuner. Depending on how it goes, I may use it to update my PC III (by gaining insight into what the map should look like) and then resell it or I may just keep it and sell the PC III. It's been great, but I can't seem to get all my backfires worked out. Yesterday, I had a pretty big one pop out of my stock exhaust, which usually sounds like a little puff, but this one was different. Since I'll be going back and forth with my exhausts (stock and Speedstar), might just be good to have something that will update appropriately every time so I don't have to fiddle with maps.
Purchased from SS Custom Cycles as it looks like they have the best price and they were good with shipping to California (free shipping and no sales tax, YAY). Anyone hear anything good or bad about this company? Their site says they've been a Yamaha aftermarket supplier for years and just recently expanded to the rest of the Japanese OEM's and Harley. I don't think I've heard of them before like I have with Pacific Coast Star, but seems like a decent business. Will update when product arrives and gets installed. Fingers crossed it's here before Labor Day so I can get some good riding in. :D

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
i had the machine out for the first time since she was put down. runs like the monster its always been. not really the same without mirrors and my newly developed fear of being hit from behind at a light. felt great to ride it again. im still a little sire for it though. i was aching by the time i got back home.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,518 Posts
Took a pic of my Warrior in front of another planet! Haha!
Tire Wheel Photograph Automotive lighting Light

And did a scavenger hunt for another forum, looking for a dome building other than a government building.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
@ Random: I really like the idea behind the scavenger hunt and I would like to participate from time to time ..... unfortunately I do not have that much time for riding these days .....or the weather was too hot ... or I forget to take the picture :rolleyes: e.g. when I was on my way home from EU Warrior meeting in The Netherlands, I was planning to take that picture my Warrior in front of that sign saying 'Welcome to Germany'. I remembered some miles later ...... argh.

What is the most recent target these days ?
Edit: ........ appears to be still the state/country welcome sign ...... ...... Scavenger Hunt 🤷‍♂️

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,518 Posts
@ Random: I really like the idea behind the scavenger hunt and I would like to participate from time to time ..... unfortunately I do not have that much time for riding these days .....or the weather was too hot ... or I forget to take the picture :rolleyes: e.g. when I was on my way home from EU Warrior meeting in The Netherlands, I was planning to take that picture my Warrior in front of that sign saying 'Welcome to Germany'. I remembered some miles later ...... argh.

What is the most recent target these days ?
Edit: ........ appears to be still the state/country welcome sign ...... ...... Scavenger Hunt 🤷‍♂️
I’d LOVE for you and anyone else interested to participate. I’d given up here but if you’re interested, let’s change the target to something a little more attainable and go from there. I’ll post in the thread and let’s get it going! 😎

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Well, the time had finally come to have my bike re-inspected here in Germany. Had to throw on an extra set of mirrors, add rear turn signals, and put the stock exhaust back on. I got a stock exhaust with the bike when I bought it so I had my babies help take my speedstar exhaust off and put the stock one back on. Got everything bolted on and fired her up to make sure everything was good and it looked like someone had shot a dead bird out of my bike. I had visually checked everything before I put the stock pipes on, but apparently the previous owner of the exhaust had stuffed toilet paper in there... I guess to keep dust out of it??? Who does that? Anyway, so the bike passed and I took some pictures of it with the stock exhaust on her 20th b-day!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Plant Automotive tire Window Motor vehicle Road surface

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
29 Posts
Today turned into a nightmare fitted akitadogs sensor plate no issues there except me, managed to mix up the coil wires so when I was cranking it the solinoid stuck and it was cranking on its own. So ripped that out, went to the local bike shop got a new one fitted it and now the starter button is playing up, I know these bikes are fun to mod but does it have to be this much fun 😂
Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

8401 - 8420 of 8442 Posts