RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
8481 - 8500 of 8525 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
@Thommy_STC yep that looks like fun for sure! except that almost-a-seat. Ugh. Not me!
Works well for me, but agree .... a bit hardcore 🤘
The older guys need to p...., others need to smoke .... I am laughing loud about them (and then start stretching 🤪 😇)

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,703 Posts
Prepared my ride for hibernation and the LONG Winter :)
Topped the fuel tank off at the local station and dosed with Sta-bil for the short ride home.
Pulled the battery and did a thorough cleaning of paint & chrome and finished off with Honda spray cleaner & polish. Removed the seat and covered.

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Font

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,703 Posts
What is that winter thing you speak of?
Honestly not sure. I keep hearing things about people actually PLANNING to park their bike for months on end. I could understand if they're going on a military deployment, but just because?? That's madness!! And even when I DID go on a military deployment, I actually RODE my bike to my storage unit and then lifted it up on a Harbor Freight lift. Took the key out and closed the door. Six months later, it started right up and I rode it out. So, I'm REALLY confused... 🤣🤣

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,907 Posts
Even with the mis-spelling this is awesome!

I just buttoned mine up for winter with all the soft shaggy blankets and such, plugged on the Shorai and put it into store mode, wept a moment, and now having a brew (retirement benefits lol).

Their There. It's only for a little while!
Comfort Linens Wood Event Plastic

8481 - 8500 of 8525 Posts