RS Warrior Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 6831 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,729 Posts
My brother and I washed up our bikes and checked out the new bike night here in town.
Added.... I forgot to say I wore my RSWarrior shirt to pimp us out. Ha
Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Often when I come home from work I come in through the garage which is what I did last night. This morning when the gf came home she ased me about the large package on the porch. The one I didn't see. The one that is my brand new phat tire.

So instead of dancing a jig last night, I get to dance it this morning:D

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Picked up my former shiny bits, now black bits up from powdercoat. And of course, this thread is worthless w/o pics:D.

I added the exhaust since I didn't have pics the other day...

I still have to clip the ties, but wanted to wait until it was dried and satisfied. Need to recoat the tip, but I'm happy

The powdercoating is smoother than I would have imagined. Velvety smooth. Very top notch work

·
Registered
875 Posts
Picked up my former shiny bits, now black bits up from powdercoat. And of course, this thread is worthless w/o pics:D.

I added the exhaust since I didn't have pics the other day...

I still have to clip the ties, but wanted to wait until it was dried and satisfied. Need to recoat the tip, but I'm happy

The powdercoating is smoother than I would have imagined. Velvety smooth. Very top notch work
Looking good!

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Changed the split tubing, across the neck, to nylon braided cover. (Main Wiring Harness)

Once again, I am the king of cheap...I think it looks way better than the stock stuff

Way better looking. Almost looks like a snake skin.

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Way better looking. Almost looks like a snake skin.
Thank you sir, I think so! Easy to do.

Fry's had 3/4" Nylon Braid HERE:

FRYS.com | The

I had to remove the pins from the headlight connector, to slide it over. Also taped all the connectors along the way so they did not catch on the braid. Slide it over and tie wrap the ends in place.

Easy mod...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Went on a little 300 mile ride today in small town USA. It was scenic but there just aren't enough turns and twisty roads in the world ... of course in my perfect world an interstate going between two straight points would be a snake of 90mph sweepers and not straight.

@ Scawein: That wiring braid looks good but it also looks like it might melt from the heat of the engine. Do you know max temp it's rated for?

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
It just runs under the tank and stops but no I don't know how much heat it can handle.

I have used it for years in computers and stuff with no problem.

I will keep my eye on it, thanks for the heads up Mr. Anderson

·
Registered
927 Posts
Hung out with Dhowes and skybejef at the teapot motor show,... I'm sure one of those guys have pics to follow frankly 3 midnights more than one can handle cud not ride since had the wife and son with me....

1001 - 1020 of 6831 Posts