RS Warrior Forum banner

What did you do to your Warrior Today???

652K views 9K replies 632 participants last post by  catchinganupshift 
#1 ·
So this is a popular thing on the chevy truck forum I am on and think it could be popular here as well. Just simply post what you did to your bike today. If its was just washing it down or totaly rebuild the motor. The idea is to share what we do each day to our Warriors.

Today I rode to work and washed it off when I got home.

#5 ·
Left the driveway sideways. Ditto @ the first stop sign.

The Metz 240 may be getting hard. Now that you have me thinking about it I'll durometer the tire after supper & find out.

#7 ·
Maybe someone should start a "What you did to your non-Warrior bike today" thread too. I'm on about 5-6 forums and all of them have both flavors of threads going on since so many people have more than one bike or have switched bikes.

#9 ·
I disassembled my open pulley so I could get Parkinglot a spacer made. Stupid rain is killing me here.

Sent from my iPod touch using MO Free

#1,792 ·
Rode it for the first time with new front wheel bearing installed. Spent over a month chasing an ellusive brake problem that never existed...
I need to check my front bearings as well. I keep forgetting about them going out because of the triple tree rake. Last time, I couldn't figure it out and had the master cylinder rebuilt. It was after that when I figured it out.

#18 ·
for the last several days i have been trying to bend my shifter back into shape from the mess it was after my accident.i put it in a vice and used my body weight to gently bend it back. i finally have it back to shape. i set it back on to test it and its good. im pretty happy about it. im going to try to modify it a bit before i re-install it..but thats for another thread.

#24 ·
I did a little clean-up subsequent to some work during the week, and adjusted the clutch cable and lubed the cable end sockets, then started packing a bag for a few days in the coast range mountains and on the coast, including time at a shooting range (taking just the .45). One last shot before the weather turns.

I also cleaned-out the tool case I take with me out of town just to be sure I have the right tools with me although hopefully won't need them. Then I made a carry-case for the belt tension gauge from a short length of 1.5 x 1.5-inch nice wood, so now I can carry it inside the tool case and the other tools won't beat it up.