RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Re: What does a warrior wear for head gear? Whats your choise? Post a pic..Me shoei Modular/ awsome,best of both worlds.

Don't know how to post pics yet, but, I have the Scorpion EX 1000.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Re: What does a warrior wear for head gear? Whats your choise? Post a pic..Me shoei Modular/ awsome,best of both worlds.

Black EX 400 butI don't have a pic either

·
Registered
3,923 Posts

EXO-700 in Burst Red. Pic is in Blood Mountain thread of Warriors pics and vids.
Want to go with a EXO-1000

·
Registered
661 Posts

The EXO 1000 rocks Scott! Very comfy!

·
Registered
34 Posts

Currently riding a Black Shoei RF800. Purchasing a Matte-Black Scorpion EXO1000 in the next couple weeks.Can't wait for the new lid!

·
Registered
73 Posts

No pics here either...but it's an HJC AC-12.

·
Registered
661 Posts

ATLWarrior said:
Purchasing a Matte-Black Scorpion EXO1000 in the next couple weeks.
Careful with the Matte black Bro. Anything on your hands thats greasy at all is impossible to get off!

·
Registered
221 Posts

I have a Matte Black Scorpion EXO-700. Its awesome!!!

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts

Arai Quantum II, gun gray metalflake, great helmet, been wearing for almost 3 years. You can change the pads inside which give it a long life.

My wife has a black one and she likes them too.

**** shields are a bit pricy, but........

·
Registered
881 Posts

Shoei RF-1000 Matte Black with dark tint visor

OR NOTHING!

This is Florida, after all, and I can either choose to be smart and wear head protection or be a dingdong, as often is the case, and not wear diddly squat, so long as I have eye protection on.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts

Well....not on a Warrior any longer, but I wear a Shark RSR2. I've owned a LOT of helmets, and this one is the best I've ever owned, hands down. LIght, won't fog, comfy, 3mm thick visor, quick change visors, etc.

·
Registered
68 Posts

I have 2 lids a Scorpion EXO-700 Crackhead and a Scorpion EXO-1000 Apollo. The EXO-1000 is better on the freeway but the crackhead looks cooler.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts

When I saw the Bandit by Simpson I had to have. Made for a power cruiser.

·
Registered
231 Posts

Joe Rocket carbon fiber.
I love how light it is, but it doesn't have very good noise protection from exhaust or wind noise. Have to wear ear plugs on longer rides. Removable pads are sweet.

·
Registered
282 Posts

HJC AC12 Carbon Fiber

·
Registered
3,145 Posts

ARIA

·
Registered
27 Posts

I use 2...for around town I use something that says on the inside (warning...for novelty use only) lol. But for longrides,I have a AGV Rossi

1 - 20 of 92 Posts