RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the air intake on the left side of the warrior for? Does that air go in to the throttle body. Looked through it and it looks like a dummy part? Thanks

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Covers up a bunch of garbage, and is supposed to direct air to the rear cylinder. If nothing else it gives a distinct look to the warrior. That being said, I don't have one. Never replaced it after it shattered. Like my knee in closer any who.

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Painted mine black right away. Looks great that way IMO. I also believe it is one of the things on the bike that catches people's eyes.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I thought a right side cover like that would really look cool from the front. I talked to a molder to see if one could be made mirror image. He said yes, when are you going to win the lottery. However if enough people wanted one, he would set-up and build. Would still be expensive just like the left one.

·
Registered
243 Posts
People have swapped the left side cover over to the right side, w/ no problems. Just had to make a new bracket. Pretty easy in my opinion, but something i would do. Personally i really like the loves of the Speed* covers.

Did i understand that right though !?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts