·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did we lose that with the new format?

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
We did lose it and it was mentioned in the first few days afterwards to Carknee. He was supposed to be workingon a replacement but Ive yet to see anything. I offerred to set one up in Google and sent him info on how to link the forum to it but he wanted a more integrated one. So, maybe one day well get it back.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
RobRiguez said:
We did lose it and it was mentioned in the first few days afterwards to Carknee. He was supposed to be workingon a replacement but Ive yet to see anything. I offerred to set one up in Google and sent him info on how to link the forum to it but he wanted a more integrated one. So, maybe one day well get it back.

Well the administrator and moderators have their hands full as it is. It's been 6 months since we saw the request for addtional help but as of right now I don;'t think anyone has been picked up. I know that "independent lemming" stepped up and took over WOM but that's about it. Still awaiting my 'call to duty"!

·
Registered
194 Posts
whats the map????

It was an interactive map showing where members lived , neat feature to be able to find people locally or see what area of the country others lived in

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very similar to what used to be on the 4M. In fact, I notice some of the 4M members on there.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I added myself, I sent an IM to Ed a few weeks back to see if I can have access to lock the WOM winners but havent heard anything since, if sticky note is ever granted to me I will post the link for all then lock it. Its a good idea plus being able to have our distant brothers to add is great.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.