RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
Sorry about your Dad, But glad you have his bike, i'm sure he would have wanted your to have it. I share the same first name as him. The decal is nice, good job Brian.

·
Super Moderator
849 Posts
Very nice, can you explain the meaning of the graffic in the centre? The Bird etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I feel your grief buddy , and hope you can get over it quickly. Nice touch with the decal. Hope the warrior and decal bring you many happy memories of your dad. 👍. Frec 🇬🇧 🇺🇸

·
Registered
105 Posts
Very nice, can you explain the meaning of the graffic in the centre? The Bird etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor. It's the official symbol of the United States Marine Corps branch of military service. Very classy decal, I like it. (y)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry about your Dad, But glad you have his bike, i'm sure he would have wanted your to have it. I share the same first name as him. The decal is nice, good job Brian.
Hey Gilly sorry if I didn't make it clear, this Wasent Dad's bike he left each of his kids a little money that's how I was able to get it.also Gilly I am a Jr so apparently we both share the same first name, not too many Guys pout there

·
Super Moderator
5,866 Posts
Hey Gilly sorry if I didn't make it clear, this Wasent Dad's bike he left each of his kids a little money that's how I was able to get it.also Gilly I am a Jr so apparently we both share the same first name, not too many Guys pout there
Sorry i got that wrong but glad you were able to get your Warrior. Yeah, all through school except high school i caught a lot of ribbing about my name and hated it. But later i was glad my mom named me something different than everybody else, that was her reasoning she gave me anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts