RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
That is the new honda DN-01. Half scooter and half sport bike. I think its kinda cool but that what I think. I would also consider it to be an entry lever motorcycle for those that are just starting out in the sport.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Looks like a cross between a scooter and cruiser decked out with sportbike type fairings.

Regardless it getsa thumbs down from mefor being an automatic, Honda calls it HFT - Human-Friendly Transmission. I've never known my standard tranmission to unfriendly but I guess I better watch my back

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yeah, while I'm pretty curious what this Fury is going to look like...the DN-01 is just weird looking to me. Plus, the thing's over 14-grand!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
madmax66 said:
That muffler makes our water heaters look good!
I like almost everything about it -- Except the price!

·
Registered
263 Posts
it shares the same trans with the rubicon and rincon atv's. you can shift with a button or use the auto mode. kinda neet for those inept or lacking the ability to shift.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
madmax66 said:
There's nothing out there that makes the water heater look good! While I'd never be seen on one, there is something appealing to me about the current crop of mega scooters. Maybe it's because my Warrior has the luggage capacity of a change purse.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
madmax66 said:

Even that chrome chickenwing looks better than ours did, don't fool yourself. I'm sure someone will buy one of those, ride it a week & sell it. Buy a bigboy bike or a scooter, or one of these for your wife.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
seen pics of bike with rider on it - sorry but doesn 't look cool - the rider is placed too much above machine,looks like he's riding a r!ddy plank! apparently the wind drag is well 'windy' - technology is interesting but pass on this one - makes me appreciate how 'low' the warrior looks, but the rider still looksfitted - as a fully paidmember of the water heater club, that muffler is a wimpy clone and not worthy!

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
*puffs out chest*

Well, it ain't no Harley!

I keed! I keed! (kinda)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts