RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found something last night when I happen to take my seat off and look at the wires and power commanderstuff under the seat. Well I was just curius to see whats there. I saw this plug that comes out the side of the wire harness that is connected to the ECU. Amongst the multi wires that comes out the black ECU box and goes into the multi coil there is this one wire with a plug on the end of it just hanging there. Dose it go anywhere. Did it maybe fall out of its connector. I can’t see anything that looks like it would connect but, why is it just hanging there what dose it do.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the wire actually comes out at the same spot that the wires come from to the ECU. meaning that it looks like an actual part of the harness like afactory job. It's to neat a job to be done after woods to me. could it be some diagnostic thing maybe?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I just took my entire wiring harness off and put it back on and didn't see any plugs that looked like that.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
That's the secret Speed Star plug....hook it up to a 9V battery and bam!....50 more HP....trust me, it works.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I have never seen a PowerCommander serial port model but if you have a Power commander that would be my guess.Mine is the USB and the wire for computer comes off

1 - 11 of 11 Posts