RS Warrior Forum banner

What other motorcycles do you guys own?

11K views 82 replies 55 participants last post by  Jamie48 
#1 ·
Whats up guys! So what other motorcycles do you guys own besides the WARRIOR?

I own a 2016 Indian Scout Sixty! (For Sale btw)

Check it out

#2 ·
I'd love to have a second bike. It would actually be nice to have a few.
Something old and special like a Vincent.
A Warrior.
And a sportsbike.
I'd like an rs250 as I could justify it as a second bike but couldnt have one as my only bike. If i come across some money though I will be buying a Naked or Sportsbike like an MT10 or new R1 or something.

Love your Indian. Has an aggressive note to it. And they seem to go very well.

#3 ·
Kaw vn750

I have a Kawasaki VN750, needs fuel petcock, gas filler seal. Drained tank through the engine, leaked out the filler and ruined the paint.
Can't get motivated to finish it. Though now my daughter is riding with me, she may want to ride it. Perfect first bike.

#6 ·
Its amazing how many people keep their Warriors when they get a new bike. Or have multiple Warriors, or sell one and then end up buying another. There's a lot to be said for that sort of following.

This is the first bike I don't want to replace. I only want to buy another bike to compliment it.

#22 ·
Couldn't have said it better myself. I can never imagine selling my bike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

#7 · (Edited)
Sold my Warrior and the next day the guy totaled it. I had an extra set of stock tins and sold them to him for $100 and got my custom (damaged) tins back. Still have the 1000 XLCR and my sons 1100 V-4 Honda sitting in my garage. The Night Train with green flames is my goto ride!
Oh yeah, my show '69 Triumph which I built with Ron Finch (who just recently passed) is sitting in by brothers garage in Michigan. :rolleyes:

Attachments

#9 ·
Custom chopper with a 300 tire built by Saguenay choppers
2009 custom Harley sportster with 250 rear tire that i did myself
2011 Harley Streetglide with a lot of extra stuff on it that soon will have a stretched and swooped saddlebag set up on it that i will make over the winter

#19 ·
Whats up guys! So what other motorcycles do you guys own besides the WARRIOR?

I own a 2016 Indian Scout Sixty! (For Sale btw)

Check it out

MY INDIAN SCOUT SIXTYY
Up until 2016 I had the Warrior and a 2009 Yamaha MT-01...sadly, it turned into a molten pile of aluminum in the fires we had here in May of that year. I haven't bought anything else yet, two-wheeled anyway, but did manage to snag a 2008 Porsche Cayenne Turbo.

Attachments

#24 ·
Trek Pilot road bike, Canondale M400 mountain bike, Santa Cruz full suspension mountain bike, Electra cruiser. All pedal powered!

#33 ·
2 more warriors, one 5 builds of my original and one in bits as a write off (bought as bits and spares).
This is my last bike i will own and will last me my lifetime. :D

15 years old, 200K on the clock and going strong.
Who needs another bike (unless it is another toy) :eek:

Dutch :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.