RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I have a 2007 HD Road Glide. It’s got skinny tires on it but it makes it dip into turns with ease. Great highway bomber. Good power with big bore kit and cams, and super comfy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
my brother had one. it was a great riding bike. plenty of power for a big bike a floated down the road.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Its amazing how many people keep their Warriors when they get a new bike. Or have multiple Warriors, or sell one and then end up buying another. There's a lot to be said for that sort of following.

This is the first bike I don't want to replace. I only want to buy another bike to compliment it.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I can never imagine selling my bike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just sold my 2nd warrior. I should have a raider soon.

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Trek Pilot road bike, Canondale M400 mountain bike, Santa Cruz full suspension mountain bike, Electra cruiser. All pedal powered!

·
Registered
118 Posts
my brother had one. it was a great riding bike. plenty of power for a big bike a floated down the road.

It’s a great ride. I get it now. I still can’t bring myself to call it the best bike in the world. It’s a great highway bike and it isn’t bad in town or the twisties. I’m not really a peg dragging type of rider. I started riding at 33 or so I’m not the most confident in the canyons so the RG actually suits my riding style well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
BMW R1200 GSA, and Triumph Tiger 800 XCX.

One for me and one for her... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
Sold my Warrior and the next day the guy totaled it. I had an extra set of stock tins and sold them to him for $100 and got my custom (damaged) tins back. Still have the 1000 XLCR and my sons 1100 V-4 Honda sitting in my garage. The Night Train with green flames is my goto ride!
Oh yeah, my show '69 Triumph which I built with Ron Finch (who just recently passed) is sitting in by brothers garage in Michigan. :rolleyes:
Worked with Ron Finch and has an XLCR parked in the garage. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
2 more warriors, one 5 builds of my original and one in bits as a write off (bought as bits and spares).
This is my last bike i will own and will last me my lifetime. :D

15 years old, 200K on the clock and going strong.
Who needs another bike (unless it is another toy) :eek:

Dutch :cool:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Besides my 2003 warrior is a Ducati Diavel stealth and a 1975 Kwaka 900 in Jaffa colour scheme.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Whats up guys! So what other motorcycles do you guys own besides the WARRIOR?

I own a 2016 Indian Scout Sixty! (For Sale btw)

Check it out

MY INDIAN SCOUT SIXTYY
That is a lovely Indian what a sound like an old 70s big block v8 very nice
Just a little query though do you always ride with no gloves.

And my second bike is a bmw R nine T that I just picked up with p/x a triumph Daytona 955i that had endless charging problems.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
BMW R1200 GSA, and Triumph Tiger 800 XCX.

One for me and one for her... :)
No longer have the Warrior, but this feels like home. Down to 1 bike....Triumph Tiger 800 XRT....really nice all-around bike, good range for longer trips....but lately I've been missing having a V-twin as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
Just got this to keep the warrior company so it won't be lonely

04 Yamaha TTR125L....

WELL actually it's my sons....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
No longer have the Warrior, but this feels like home. Down to 1 bike....Triumph Tiger 800 XRT....really nice all-around bike, good range for longer trips....but lately I've been missing having a V-twin as well.
Maybe a V-strom 1000 is what you need?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
'92 Virago 1100. I just sold (on payments) an '88 Intruder 750 to my buddy.

I'm jealous of you guys with 2 warriors. I got rid of the Intruder to make room for another Warrior. I just gotta find one close enough and cheap enough.:rolleyes:

Attachments

21 - 40 of 65 Posts