RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Maybe a V-strom 1000 is what you need?
The V-strom is a nice bike, though I've yet to see one of the newer ones in person. Trying to behave right now....retiring at the end of the year, not sure if we'll stay in TX or consider a move (ID and Utah head that list of possibilities)....so, yeah, behaving...at least for now :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Vic Magnum:cool:
Oh **** bro! You got a vic! Is the warrior still in the family or was it replaced? When are we gna go riding again brother you have been MIA :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
Registered
280 Posts
Oh **** bro! You got a vic! Is the warrior still in the family or was it replaced? When are we gna go riding again brother you have been MIA :D

I got the Vic in March. Warrior is still here. I had it listed for sale, but one of my buddies is interested in it. I just finished up some work on it and took it out for a quick spin last weekend. If he buys it, it'll always be in the fam, he's like my brother. I haven't had the Vic out in about 2 months ... I'm long overdue for a ride.

·
Registered
221 Posts

1975 Honda CB200 Twinstar @4400 mi
1981 Kawasaki KZ440LTD @15000 mi
1985 Honda Interceptor 700 (heavily modified V4 Scrambler) ???mi
1986 Suzuki Intruder 700. (Son’s bike) @4000 mi
1990 Ducati Paso 906 (1 of 200) 11000 mi
2004 Yamaha Warrior (super awesome) @26000 mi (I think?)
2008 KTM SuperDuke 990 (psycho, perfectly tuned, lots of mods)
Kids JR 50 (bought it 14 years ago, never done a thing to it/5 kids beat it mercilessly).
Kids DRZ110 (@10 yrs ago)
Kids TTR 125
Kazuma 90ATV (CT90 knock off)
E-Ton 90 ATV

My old retired racebike is in boxes in that barn......there’s also a 1994 FZR 600 in there too that I just recently acquired for peanuts.

My friends say I have issues......

·
Registered
569 Posts
@GDwarrior - you have 2 beautiful bikes, man. Nice video, too

Both my bikes were Warriors (2007 Midnight & 2006). Totalled one earlier this summer.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Bought my Warrior last August - Not willing to sell my Yamaha XVS650 Dragstar Custom. She is part of the family since 2007.
This one has some slight mods, such as wide bar, risers, indicators and after market exhaust without baffles. Almost No Seat �� ...... See my Album.

@ DSARNO: looks awesome ....

·
Registered
749 Posts
Bought my Warrior last August - Not willing to sell my Yamaha XVS650 Dragstar Custom. She is part of the family since 2007.
This one has some slight mods, such as wide bar, risers, indicators and after market exhaust without baffles. Almost No Seat �� ...... See my Album.

@ DSARNO: looks awesome ....
"See my Album."

Good point. I should do that more often. Interesting albums folks have here.

·
Registered
314 Posts
"See my Album."

Good point. I should do that more often. Interesting albums folks have here.
To be honest, Probably I am just to blond to embeding image into a post.
But wanted to show my bikes :D

Thommy

Ups, sorry for the double post .... 2:45 DEEP IN THE NIGHT ...and freaking tired

41 - 60 of 65 Posts