RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I knowthat this has been discussed some where but I can't seem to find it. Right now I havethese style bolts on my fender stays and I think they look terrible (picture with 10 count). I want to either find cap to cover them so my fender stays look more sleak or change the bolt style. I was thinking maybe something like the picture of the bolt under this first pic.

Part Number 12 - 92014-08025-00 Bolt, Button Head

Part Number 16 - 92014-10060-00 Bolt, Button Head

Part Number 17 - 90111-10005-00 Bolt

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I usually just take my bolts to like ACE Hardware and use there little thread identifier boards. I don't know if they have ACE where you live though. They usually have a large supply of chrome or stainless bolts in the same size with different kinds of heads.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bolts that I have on now are from Ace but they didn't have chrome ones at this particular Ace. I guess I will check another one to see what they have in stock. Sizes?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Item 12 (if that's the one you were asking about) in the parts drawing is an M8, not sure the length. I had to get one because my "Easy" Brackets didn't come with the correct hardware. Also it is the socket head cap screw like the top picture not the button head as in the lower image.

Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts