RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the look on the Rsw with a sport bike type slip on. Anybody have something to recommend? I have checked out the Holeshot it seems good but i would like to go with something i can get my hands on here in Sweden.. Do V&H have anything that fits right on?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Iused to have a Jardine slash cut fitted,it sounded awsome,better performance,quality quite good and more mpg.Igot it from custom cruiser in the UK.You will probally be able to get it from USA for 50% lower cost than in europe.Good luck......Frec......UK

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I specified my question!.. What i´m looking for is a sportbike type slip on that will fitt right on and not blow up!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
theres a D&D slip on listed on eBay now. apparently, theyve been discontinued. looks nice- but not a sportbike canister.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have the Jardine RT-One. Love the sound and looks. Check out my gallery picture. It should cost about $280.00 shipped to you. Another alternative is the Holeshot performance pipe. Available in stainless or a black finish for the Midnight riders. www.holeshot.com

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
do what churchkey did. He used the muffler portion off of a V-rod and made it into a slick looking "slip-on". I can't remember where I read what he did to make it but imo it's the hottest slip on or 2-1 i've seen.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have the Jardine sportbike can also. It's a simple straight through glasspack with a perforated core. Very similar to the Vance and Hines SS2R sportbike can. The only difference for the Warrior is the short, angled adapter pipe that goes between the muffler and header ends. If I were to do it over again I would get a sportbike can off ebay and go to the local muffler shop and get the connector pipe. You would also need a strap to support the muffler off the original mounting bracket. This opens up a large selection of cans and would probably save a couple of hundred bucks.
I do like the Jardine though lost a bit of low end below 3K with it and Churchkey's V-back setup.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 102-Copper

theres a D&D slip on listed on eBay now. apparently, theyve been discontinued. looks nice- but not a sportbike canister.

If you can get your hands on a D&D for a resonable price they sound really nice for a slip-on. But brand new they are around $400 and that's just a little steep for a slip-on in my opinion. And I haven't really done my research but I don't think they're discontinued. My local Yammie dealer just got an order of them in for some Warriors.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I have a Yoshimura TRS slipon my bike. Sounds & performance are great. I think it looks good on the bike too.

But, it's not an automatic slip-on. Had to have an adapter welded on.

I will have pics of it next week on my next week's ride. All I have is a rear pic of it.

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
red, that does look cool--can't wait to see some more pics of that.

By the way, I have the D&D slip-on and I love the way it looks & sounds, but it's not a sportbike-can look. I just had the shop put some Devils on my superhawk and I haven't even been home to see/hear them yet--can't friggin wait!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts