RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now then boys, Mongo is in need of help, just fitted punisher bars to wozza today, look the dogs danglies and feel real good, but when i'd finished fittin them and went to fire the bike up, the speedo swept fullscale and stayed there, where it normally sweeps fullscale then bounces back to 0, it is now stuck on 140mph+, and strabgely all other functions on the speedo display work fine! What the feck have I done, and how do I rectumfy it!

HELP!!!!!!

·
Registered
611 Posts
mongo77 said:
Now then boys, Mongo is in need of help, just fitted punisher bars to wozza today, look the dogs danglies and feel real good, but when i'd finished fittin them and went to fire the bike up, the speedo swept fullscale and stayed there, where it normally sweeps fullscale then bounces back to 0, it is now stuck on 140mph+, and strabgely all other functions on the speedo display work fine! What the feck have I done, and how do I rectumfy it!

HELP!!!!!!

If notthing else, Take a pic and post it up as the 140mph club!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Ah ha. Rookie Norvern Error. You've got your flange caught in your whippet. Weather probably doesn't help either. You monkeys think a light drizzle is farking summer....

Take off the flat cap and put down the pipe, stop putting " t followed by a nod oft'head" in front of anthing that should have "the" infront of it, re-start doing an 'I'm a Cockernee Wanker' jig and all will be well.

It's a known fact Wozza's fucking hate the 'dales :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Gibbsy said:
It's a known fact Wozza's fucking hate the 'dales :)

Better do this like some slick fast talking soverner

Twonorvernersandanoldwozzawerewalkingthrought'woodsint'dales.Allofasuddenoneoft'norvernersranupahilltot'mouthofasmallcave."Wooooo!Wooooo!Wooooo!"he calledintot'caveandlistenedcloselyuntilheheardananswering"Wooooo!Wooooo!Woooooo!"Hethentoreoffhisclothesandranintot'cave. T'oldwozzawaspuzzledandaskedt'remainingnorvernerwhatitwasallabout."Wast'othernorvernercrazyorsomeint?" T'norvernerreplied"Noitisourcustomduringmatingseasonwhennorvernmenseeacavetheyholler'Wooooo!Wooooo!Wooooo!'intot'opening. Iftheygetananswerbackitmeansthere'sabeautifulslagintherewaiting." Justthentheycameuponanothercave. Thesecondnorvernerranuptothecavestoppedand hollered"Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!" Immediatelytherewastheanswer"Wooooo!Wooooo!Wooooo!"fromdeepinside. Healsotoreoffhisclothesandranintotheopening. T'wozza'sdadwanderedaroundint'woodsaloneforawhileandthenspiedathirdlargecave. Ashelookedinamazementat t'sizoft'hugeopeninghewasthinking"Hooman!Lookatt'sizeofthiscave! ItsbiggerthanthosetheIndiansfound. Theremustbesomereallybigfinewomeninthiscave!" Hestoodinfrontoft'openingandholleredwithallhismight"Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!" Liket'othershethenheardanansweringcall"WOOOOOOOOO!WOOOOOOOOO!WOOOOOOOOO!"Withagleaminhiseyeandasmileonhisfaceheracedintot'cavetearingoffhisclothesasheran. Thefollowingdayt'headlineoft'localnewspaperread"nakedoldwozzarunoverbytrain!"

.....and that is why Wozza's don't like t'dales

1 - 7 of 7 Posts