RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
First off, I'm so glad there's such a community here for these bikes. I'm coming from an R6, and am looking to get myself onto a Warrior.

When going to look at buying one of these, is there anything, in particular, to look for? I know the basic items when buying a used bike, but are there any weak points on Warriors to know about and pay special attention to? Any model years that have drastic changes to possibly avoid or keep a close eye on?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
27,859 Posts
Welcome aboard! Have a look at our forum rules in the WELCOME MAT forum. It will help you navigate.

I've deleted your duplicate post, and moved this back to the General forum as requested.

You should start a WTB ad when you are ready. And you will need to place a MOTORCYCLE FOR SALE ad to offer your other bike for sale. I edited that out of this post because it doesn't meet forum rules and I did not want to delete your entire post :)

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
These beast have very stout motors so when you go ride one it should kick you down low like a diesel. Good brakes. Nothing other than the obvious.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts