RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official, I've reached the end of Netflix...

Just kidding. But I thought it would be cool to hear everyone's suggestions on what to watch while many of us have more time at home. (Yes, I realize many are being productive and working on bikes and home projects, just looking to hear new suggestions on what to watch on the boob-tube). I'll go first...

Name of show: COMMUNITY
This show is now on Netflix. I think it's hilarious. I watched the entire series a few years back and am revisiting it. The first couple of episodes are a bit slow as the writers try different things with the characters, but by episode 5 it hits it's stride and just gets better and better. It's one of my all time favorites! If you are board, give it a shot!

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Couple shows I dig on Netflix is "the repair shop" which is a bbc show where they repair and restore antiques. The other show I enjoy is "nailed it" where they take amateur home bakers and they have to bake highly technical cakes and desserts. You'll laugh your arse off at some of the trainwrecks they bake. I'm not much of a binge watcher so don't really watch sitcoms though the wife got me to watch all seasons of the office with her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
288 Posts
I don't dislike sitcoms per se but don't necessarily gravitate towards them but my lady turned me onto Community, The Office and Schitts Creek which are all great so far and i'm at the begining of all three. I'm down for some good Sci-Fi or Fantasy stuff and enjoyed The Expanse, I'm finishing Season II of Westworld which has also been really good and there is always Game of Thrones too!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Tiger-king anyone?
Outlander is a good one to watch with the ladyfriend.
"How to fix a drug scandal" is a good miniseries.

·
Premium Member
3,525 Posts
Just finished watching Ozark which was awesome. Now watching Banshee which is pretty awesome as well.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Folks keep suggesting the wife and I watch "Ozark". I gotta get on that. Thanks for the reminder!
My kids watch "Nailed It". I don't know why, but that big lady really irritates the carp out of me. Something about her voice makes me angry.
"The Repair Shop" is a good one.
There was a car restoration show out of Canada that we enjoyed... I think it was "Rust Valley Restorers"? That was short, only 6 episodes, but a good one for car restoration fans. I think I just find the Canadian accent really funny.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Tiger-king anyone?
Outlander is a good one to watch with the ladyfriend.
"How to fix a drug scandal" is a good miniseries.

What’s the deal with tiger king ? I have no desire to watch it , but seems popular.
Did you know McDonald’s monopoly game was rigged For the first 10 years of the game try watching McMillions

·
Registered
234 Posts
Killing Eve is really good.
3rd season is on AMC now.
We caught the first two seasons on Hulu.
Ozark, Better Call Saul, Homeland are good ones also.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I just keep watching Brazzers . Luckily they have tons of series and every new episode is with a new cast hehe
Ahahahha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts